Visitors (Part two)

(John's POV)
The lady in the white tank top showed us our rooms and we got unpacked. "Lunch is in about an hour right Jarvis?" The robotic voice confirmed. "You guys don't want to miss it Steve makes some pretty bomb grill cheese." She walked out. "This is so awesome! John come here look how high we are man." He was starting straight down in awe. "No man I'm afraid of heights they just don't do it for me. Let's go eat I'm hungry." I said as I took his hand and dragged him out of the luxury room. When we all got in the kitchen the avengers where gone. "Hey they guys the avengers had a meeting to go so your stuck with us. How about we go on patrol through New York!" Sam floated in front of Wade "Are you sure... can they even fight?" Wade pushed him out of the way causing Sam to spin. "Yeah I'm sure they can what can you guys do anyway." "Well um Shawn can fly, Ash has telekinesis, Finn can clone, Nadia can see the future, Zack can make illusions, and I can do pretty much anything I haven't really found a limit. So now that you know let's go." I snapped my fingers and we all were in our suits even us we had black suits with silver X's on them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As me, Zack, Finn, Nadia,Deadpool, Spiderman, Iron fist, Teresa and dagger jumped from room tops. Cloak, Nova, Shawn, and Ash flew overhead we heard screams coming from the Huston River. A rock had punched a hole in a ferry. Cloak teleported Spider-Man, Deadpool, dagger and Teresa on board while Nova grabbed Iron fist  and Shawn grabbed Finn and they flew to the boat. I created a door and Ash Nadia Zack and I were on board to. Finn had already multiplied and was leading people to the side of the boat where Shawn and Nova was flying people to shore. Ash and Spider-Man And Iron fist where trying to get below deck to fix the hole. Deadpool and Nadia where getting people on a life boats. I created multiple doors to shore and Teresa and Dagger lead people through Cloak was also trying to teleport water from in the ship back out to the ocean. It took about fifteen minutes. Zack rose his hand towards the sky and a big red arrow pointing at the ship appeared with big letters SINKING SHIP. "Coast Guard will take it from here. Let's go fight more crime that was so fun!" "Maybe later Zack we gotta start heading back to the tower so we can shower and hang out." As we were heading back I saw someone land on a roof a few blocks away. "Who's That?" I pointed at the white figure sitting on the edge. "Peter there she is... you guys head back." He said as He jumped on Peter's back and they swung over to the figure.

Beta read by yours truly