Visitors (Part five)

(Wade's P.O.V.)
   The elevator dinged and John, Tandy, spider woman, and the group stepped out. "Hey John can we talk?" I said as I directed him to the hallway. "You said you can do anything right? Can you get the baby out of Peter?" I crossed my arms waiting for an answer. "Maybe I don't know I've never houses my powers on people only objects. But I'll try." I wrapped him in a hug. We walked drown to Peter's med room. Bruce was still in there. "What are you doing in here?" Bruce said standing up from his desk. "Don't blow a big green gasket. We are getting the baby out." "Wade we don't know what will happen!" I turned to John. "Do it... do it now." John's eyes glown yellow and he started to float. The room started to shake but Peter was unfazed. "What are you doing Wade!" Tony yelled as he burst through the door with Steve. A cabinet fell on top of Bruce knocking him out. "I'm doing what I have to." Peter's stomach started to glow. John's friends ran in the room. "John what are you doing." Shawn yelled. John started to scream. Zack ran over to John. "John please stop your gonna hurt yourself don't over do it. The light from John's eyes was now blinding the light from his eyes turned from yellow to white then in a blinding light. We covered our eyes and when the light faded John's eyes turned black and blue with stars in them. Then he fell to the floor he was caught by Zack and his friends stood around him. There was a faint cry coming from where Peter was and in Peter's arms. Peter woke up and smiled. "Hey there bud... what are we gonna name him?" He said turning to me. "How about Ben." "Welcome to the world Ben Wilson Rogers-Stark. Thanks John I owe you one big time man." I said looking at him but he wasn't getting up. Tony and Steve put him on a stretcher and put him in a med room.

Beta read by yours truly