Checkup

(Peter's P.O.V)
   We were down in the med bay Ben was on the table playing with a  Ironman and Hulk action figure. Bruce walked in holding a hologram of Bens body. "So it seems Ben behaves more like a spider than we thought. You see that skin layer there.. well he's gonna shed it and it seems the lay underneath has the skin of a ten year old he may go through one more shed from a ten year old to a eight teen year old one day but that should be it. He's gonna have skin irritations for a week till it's done.
I was getting Ben ready for bed. I sat on a chair in the corner and grabbed a book off the shelf. "I don't want to read a story to night. Can you tell me one?" He said as he snuggled close to my chest. "Yeah but let's go in my room you can sleep with me and daddy tonight. I picked him up and carried him to our room. Wade was on his phone. "Hey babe the world really seems to be turning on muta- hey little buddy what you doing in here?" Wade said changing the topic when he saw Ben. "Well he want me to tell him an original story. So get comfortable guys I'm gonna tell you a story about a mercenary and a spider." Ben giggled. "That's  you daddy." He said snuggling into Wade's arms. Ok here we go...

Sorry for the short chapter but of writers block

Beta read by yours truly