All That and a Baby Groot to Boot

(Sam's POV)
   We came home from a day of shopping. Peter and Gwen were in the living room were Ben was still hardened on the floor. My phone started buzzing. It had a message on it.

"Meet by the watchers observatory" RR

"Um I gotta go guys I'll be back!" I grabbed my helmet and suit from my room and headed for the elevator. "You gonna need help?" Tandy asked. I told her I'd be fine and entered the elevator. "Aw come on hes trying to get out of putting away groceries!" Wade wined. "Calm down friend I will do Sams portion." Danny said as he started putting food away. I went to the roof of the avengers tower and took off. Not more than one minute and I was at the observatory. "That was quick." Quill said undoing his mask and finishing his repairs on the damaged ship. "They don't call me the human rocket for nothing." I said with a smirk. "No one calls you that. I need a favor I need you to watch groot we have to go to Xandar the are rumors the black order are there." Rocket said stepping out of the ship. "Why would I need to watch groot he's a ten foot tall tree man." All the sudden a bunch of little foot prints ran through the ship followed by a loud crash. "Groot you better not be in the soda again." A high pitched "I am groot" followed as a baby groot ran out of the ship with a bottle of grape soda. "Groot?! What happened to you." I said picking him up. "He was killed in a fight and we replanted him and he's growing back again. Look I just need you to look after him for a few days.Heres his stuff." Rocket handed me a bag. "Come here groot." Rocket said putting a shielding device so he wouldn't suffocate or freeze in space. "Be good we will pick you up in a few days." Rocket said. "I'm a groot." -you too- . With that I took off back to avengers tower.
"Hey guys I'm back!" I said stepped out of the elevator only to get shushed by Tandy. Everyone was on the floor by Ben even the avengers were conferenced in. There were a few cracks. "Dads" a voice called from in the shells. Two two foot long blades ripped open the shell. The boy jerked up. "What happened?" Ben asked looking at everyone. "His vitals are normal." Jarvis confirmed. "Welcome back buddy." Wade said before pulling Peter and Ben in for a hug.

Beta read by yours truly