Wolf Moon

WOLF MOON

CH.1

unedited

♦♡♦♡♦♡♦♡♦♡♦

Welcome To Beacon Hills...

EVERY YEAR since as long as I can remember my family has always moved from town to town. It never made sense to me when I was younger, I had friends, sports to attend too, extra curricular activities and family members in the area, but it never mattered. Without fail, every year, we packed up and left our neighbourhood for a new one. My parents never fully explained to either me or my sister why we did this. It was always the same responses.

''Our business is relocating" or "The market is better here". We sold guns to the local fire armoury, the market didn't vasily change between states, not as much as our parents let on. I use to think it was an excuse for our parents to travel the country, exploring every possible city they can. But this time, just shy of my 17th birthday they said this will be the final stop for a while.

This was the 6th time they've told us that.

''You'll love it here, the local high school has nice teenagers, a great academic program and even an archery team, of course, not at the high school but near by'' this had caught my twins attention, Allison. She smiled and weakly nodded, turning her gaze back onto the road. Growing up both Allison and I were interested in sport, hers being archery and mine being Sparing, a dying sport no doubt. Although, I did quite enjoy Archery also, both me and Allison raking second in the state.

''What about a fencing team? A program maybe?'' Mum glanced to me in her rear-view mirror and sighed.

''Unfortunately no, but you and Allison can both take part in the Archery'' yay.

''I don't know, all this moving around, I don't think I am into it anymore, besides, I haven't competed since I was 10''  It was true, both of us had lost interest in our early years, turning to recreational usage of Archery only. But even then it had been years.

''Too bad, you'd both make for great competition'' I smiled towards my mother before glancing out the window myself, slipping back in my ear phones blasting up the music.