The Tell

THE TELL

CH.5

unedited

♦♡♦♡♦♡♦♡♦♡♦

''Can somebody help me find The Notebook?'' Jackson was too busy walking around clueless to pick up on the eerie vibe

''Can somebody help me find The Notebook?'' Jackson was too busy walking around clueless to pick up on the eerie vibe. I't wasn't till the phone began to rang where he started to question his surroundings.

''Hello?'' He called out, glancing around. The store had looked pretty vacant.

''Is anybody working here?'' He could still hear the phone ringing in the background.

''You gotta be kidding me'' Jackson sighed to himself in annoyance. He kept walking through the different aisles of movies, deciding to just look for it himself.

He stopped short when he saw feet on the ground behind one of the movie rows in front of him. He squinted his eyes before moving closer. Once he had approached the row, he stopped short to see a body laying against the shelf, his throat cut open with blood oozing out of the wound. Jackson's eyes widen as he began to become fearful. He back up so fast that his back hit the ladder that was propped up beside him holding a light in place. It soon came tumbling down along with the light and wiring, causing the store to start flickering.

He began to move away but was stop short by a menacing growl. He slowly turned around and gulped. Once his eyes adjusted to the figure he freaked, quickly taking cover behind one of the movie shelves. When he's breathing calmed a bit he peeked around the corner, it took a few seconds for the flash of an animal to run past. He quickly pulled himself back behind the shelves and began to quiver with more fear.

The sound of the shelves tumbling brought him back as he soon got up to try and get away before he was squished. His legs get caught, pining him to the ground face first. He groaned in pain though he stopped once he heard low breathing just above him. He felt something touch is neck before an angry growl, the animal soon running away through a glass window causing it to shatter.

~*~*~*~*

I had spent my entire night pondering over what had happened this afternoon. I over analysed everything and just ended up with a headache. I didn't know what to make of everything but I did know one thing. I was going to stay far away from Stiles and Scott no matter what.

''Hey, are you okay?'' I heard Allison's voice drift in through the doorway. I quickly wiped away a tear and turned to face her with a smile.