Magic Bullet

MAGIC BULLET

CH.4

unedited

♦♡♦♡♦♡♦♡♦♡♦

I was beyond Happy when I head my Aunt Kate was here. I quickly bounced out of bed and rushed over towards the guest bedroom down stairs after I'd finished breakfast. Once I saw the door was wide open I squealed in excitement and rushed in, Kate turning around with a huge smile on her face.

She laughs with me and gives me a big hug. I pull away and excitedly jump onto the bed, eagerly wanting to hear what she has been up to lately.

''God I've missed you...'' She trails off as she skims over my pj's.

''And your crazy socks!'' She finishes. I was known by always mis-matching my socks with any outfit I wore, even my pyjamas.

''I can't believe I don't see you for a year and you turn into a freaking runway model? Look at you! Ugh, I hate you'' I shy away and put a hand in front of my face.

''I haven't even showered yet'' It was nice to know that I've grown a bit over the year. The last year had been the... hardest on me. School wise and body wise.

''Sweetie you're a knock out. In fact, I hope you have the boys knocking each others teeth out for your attention'' I giggled and blushed at the compliment.

''I kind of have a lot'' I murmured. She smirked proudly.

''That's my girl, you have a lot? Well you should kinda have a million'' I laughed happily at this.

''Do you need some help unpacking?'' I reached forwards but as soon as I did she gripped my wrist tightly, preventing my movements. It was so tight that it actually hurt.

''No, not that one'' I frowned. She must have saw this because I heard her sigh and slowly release my wrist.

''See? You turn out beautiful and I end up with this Kung Fu death grip'' She jokes, both of us laughing once again.

''Sorry, Sweetie, I didn't mean to be so rough'' I could hear how genuine she was.

''No worries'' I piped up as I hoped of the bed and made my way out of the room as she headed into her en-suite. I frowned to myself as I left, walking back out into the kitchen.