Night School

NIGHT SCHOOL

CH.8

unedited

♦♡♦♡♦♡♦♡♦♡♦

''Jackson, what are you doing here?'' I asked this time, crossing my arms over my chest due to the icy air.

''Nice to see you too, Princess'' He responds with a smirk, a look of annoyance being thrown his way by me and Lydia who was sitting in the passenger seat. I rolled my eyes, pulling my jacket a little tighter over my chest.

''Lydia says we were coming to get you'' I turned to face Allison with a look. Since when was I not informed of this? She looks at me and frowns.

''I was worried, besides Lydia is our friend so-'' Allison cuts herself off once she sees my expression of distaste. I would never in a million years call Lydia my friend, she was the most know-it-all, stubborn...

Now I could see why Stiles had a huge crush on her, I smirked.

''He's only 30 minutes late...'' Allison trails off, moving the conversation.

''You hear that? Firsts its only 30 minutes late, a month later it's 'he only hits me when he's drunk', slippery slope Allison, slippery slope'' I rolled my eyes yet again, pulling my own phone from my pocket to check the time. I only had about 30 minutes myself to get to the hospital for my voluntary shift.

''We're picking you guys up'' Jackson says, reaching over Lydia to open the door. Lydia hops out, pulls her seat down leaving enough room for Allison and I to hop in.

''I'm not going, my shift at the hospital starts in 30'' Lydia turns to me and smiles, pointing to me.

''If only Scott was as time consciousness as Avery'' I ignored her remark, or compliment, or whatever. I could never tell with her. Allison pivots to me with one of her puppy dog smiles, her eyes glinting.

''No, no way, I'm not getting involved'' I put my hands up. Allison still stares at me however, the look not leaving her face. I bit my lip and groan, shaking my head.

''I hate you'' I spoke, eyeing her down. She beams happily and hugs me, thanking me over and over again. She turns back towards Jackson and Lydia with her serious face again, hoping into the car first.