Pack Mentality

PACK MENTALITY

CH.3

unedited

♦♡♦♡♦♡♦♡♦♡♦

''So you killed her?'' Stiles questioned his best friend as both him and Scott walked into school, though Stiles casually said it as if it was a normal question to ask.

''I don't know, I just woke up'' Scott replied, shifting his backpack on his back.

''And I was sweating like crazy, like I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream were I woke up like that before'' Scott explains to Stiles in slight worry, wondering if this dream has anything to do with the new... supernatural development.

''Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently though'' Stiles being Stiles piped up, earning a look from his best friend.

''A, I meant I never had a dream that felt that real and B, never give me that much detail about you in bed ever again'' Scott glared over to Stiles as they continued to walk down the busy hallway.

''Noted. Let me take a guess here though''

''No I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm going to lose control and rip her throat out'' Scott cut him off, staring straight ahead.

''No, of course not'' Scott turned to face Stiles and give him a look.

''Yeah, that's totally it'' Stiles confessed, Scott's head lulling down as both of them kept walking.

''Hey come on, it's gonna be fine, alright? Personally I think you're handling this pretty freaking amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a Lycanthropy for beginners class you can take'' Stiles continues.

''Yeah not a class but... maybe a teacher'' Stiles bit his lip in anger.

''Who, Derek?!'' He shouted, catching a few on lookers attention. Stiles clipped Scott over his head.

''Are you forgetting the part where we tossed him in jail?''

''Yeah I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real'' Stiles sighed.