The Killer

THE KILLER

CH.9

unedited

♦♡♦♡♦♡♦♡♦♡♦

''Hey, I can't seem to find them'' Allison speaks into the phone once she picks it up

''Hey, I can't seem to find them'' Allison speaks into the phone once she picks it up. I continue to glance around, the lights from the pool reflecting off the walls.

''Okay, gimme a second, we'll be right there'' Allison hangs up her phone. I turn around waiting for her to speak. Allison's phone chimes again.

''Stiles?'' She asked questioningly.

''I'm in the school looking for you, why weren't you at my place?'' Allison speaks with worry and slight anger.

''On the first floor... The swimming pools? Okay, okay I'm coming'' Allison hangs up her phone, racing past me.

''We need to head to the lobby'' Was all she says before turning around to leave. She begins jogging actually.

''Ally, wait!'' I trail behind her, matching her pace. We leave the pools and make our way out the doors, up the stairs and down the hallway. I stop in front of the trophy case, looking at my reflection in the glass.

The doors quickly burst open, Scott and Stiles appearing.

''Why did you come? What're you doing here?'' Scott asks, slightly out of breath. Allison looks at him in confusion, pulling out her phone. I glance behind Scott, who I was scowling at, and notice Stiles behind him, his eye widening once he sees me.

''Wait, why are you here too?'' Stiles asks, stepping forward. Scott and Allison were to heated in their conversation to notice. I point towards my sister with an expectant look.

''My sister came here looking for Scott, I wasn't going to let her wonder the school alone now was I?'' I spoke sarcastically, earning an eye roll from him.

''Did you drive here?'' Stiles asked Allison, completely ignoring my comment. Allison turns to face him and frowns.

''Jackson did'' Scott and Stiles eyes widen.

''Jackson's here too?'' Scott worries, grabbing his head.