∽Chapter 15∽

*Marilyn's Point Of View*

A couple of day's has past since, David graced us with his presence. It has been difficult trying to keep his presence a secret. We can't even step outside our gate to check our mail, before camera's begin blinding us as well as questions are aimlessly thrown. It has gotten to the point where Bill has to take order's for everything. I couldn't even see Yuli off before she loaded her plane.

But it's a sacrifice that will hopefully be worth it in the end. As for today, I'm working on building my AVON empire. Yes, Michael makes enough to care for the family but, I refuse to just sit and be a housewife. I want my own thing, and with AVON I have just that. After, feeding Jordyn her breakfast, I clean the kitchen and scoop her up. "Alright little lady, Mommy needs to work and you will behave. Okay?", Jordyn grabs at my nose.

"I guess that's a no... Let's find daddy...", Just as I was turning to leave, David walks in whistling.  I jump a little frightened by the way He just pops up. It's been happening a lot. "Morning Misses J!", He beams sliding past me. I smile. "Morning... ", Taking notice of my uneasy tone, He chuckles. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you or miss peaches.", He apologizes with a boyish smile. I nod and continue walking out.

David is something else. I slowly climb up the stairs, making sure to keep a comfortable grip on Jordyn's hip and back. "Alright peaches get ready to put on your cutest face okay? ", Jordyn giggles in response. I smile and Peck her forehead. "That's my peaches.", I turn to my right, heading to Michael's and I bedroom. Once I made it to our bedroom door, I struggle a bit to open the door.

Once I was deemed successful, I slowly walk in. "Daddy...", I call as I tip-toe in. Michael was relaxing on the bed, his hand's crossed behind his head. No shirt, just plaid Pajama bottoms and bare feet. I can't even explain his beautiful messy curls. I bite down on my bottom. I hadn't even noticed that Michael removed himself from his comfortable position, sliding up behind me.

"You rang?", He whispers, pecking my cheek. I giggle and turn around.  "Yes, I did. I have a job for you.", He raises a questioning eyebrow. "And what's that?", I grin glancing at Jordyn. He sighs. "Awe come on I had her yesterday... ", "Papa.... I have to work for a couple of hours...", I explain, walking over to our bed. I sit down, and carefully lay Jordyn on her stomach.

"I understand that but daddy needs a break...", I roll my eyes. "You're not the only one...daddy", Michael chuckles. "Okay...  I see where this is going. I'm sorry. I'll take this one. And don't worry Rafael will handle the monsters... ", He said walking between my leg's. He slowly leans down, balancing his hand's on my thighs. "I should receive a treat for my corporation...", He whispers. His lips are inches away from mine.

"Papa the beautiful smell of sorry diapers and the beautiful sound of a fussing one year old is the best treat ever.", I giggle, stealing a kiss. Michael stands up chuckling. "Alright...  keep playing hard to get. I'll find a new girlfriend... ", He teases, scooping up Jordyn. "Isn't That right peaches? Tell mommy that you are daddy's new girlfriend... ", He cooes bouncing her a little. I giggle. "Oh. Well in that case, I hope y'all have a wonderful time in the crib...", I walk over to my dresser, grabbing my laptop. 

Plopping back on to the bed, I glance back at my two joy's besides my other three. Michael slowly lays down beside me, carefully laying Jordyn on his stomach. I smile. Jordyn looks so adorable on her father's bare chest. She has the cutest little lavender Onesy that is pleaded with yellow daises, which brings out her light mahogany skin and dark almond eyes. She's so beautiful.

Michael rubs her back gently, closing his eyes. I sigh happily and open my email for today. I've been waiting for the past week for this one email. This email will hopefully have me one step closer to my goal. Scrolling through my email, I stop on the one I've been waiting for. I glance over at Michael who was still dozing off. I take in a deep breath before turning my attention back on my screen.