∽Chapter 50∽

*Michael's Point Of View*

This morning, The sun rises differently. It seems mother nature has decided to procreate the mood for the day ahead. I couldn't agree more with the dark sky as I glance at the window across the bedroom. I awoke earlier than usual. The cause; my partial insomnia is returning. Another factor, is the trial results. It has been head of gossip magazines, blogs, and our local newspaper:

Jackson verses Taylor, verses Jackson, Guilty or Innocent?

I don't understand stand the tabloids. Instead of frying a friend of mine about my personal life, why not interview that man who saved the little girl from a house fire? No, they want ugly, nasty, and in some case's gruesome. I honestly think the world is sick, today proves that With the dark, grey cloud's cascading across California.

My attention soon turns on my beautiful light in this darkness. Though last night wasn't the best one; For me, she still found a way to make me smile off The situation. This doesn't mean That I still don't want to punch Andrew's teeth in for gazing at Marilyn the way he did last night; that's unacceptable.

I brush my index finger over her exposed shoulder, her skin feels so smooth against my finger tips, even silk-like beneath my fingernails. I exhale slowly, literally becoming breath taken by her natural beauty. Her chocolate skin still shines luminously, in the mist of the dark casting shadows from our bedroom window.

Word's can't capture nor depict how this woman makes me feel. Intimately, I feel on fire, like a totally different man. Emotionally, I feel we are one; there is no separating us. While still deep in thought, my hand's continue running over her shoulder's and to the straps of her pearly pink silky nightgown. They wish to play across her body and enjoy the sounds of her moans.

My breathing becomes slightly heavier as the single thought of her body clinging to mine, crosses my mind. I know it's not the right time nor day, but I wouldn't mind a little loving before the conclusion of this exhausting trial. Fighting my desire, I continue silently watching her sleep. The fact that She is laid on top of my chest, is not helping my urge.

Five minutes.

Ten minutes.

I'm squirming like a child anticipating a trip to the candy store. She's still very much lost in slumber, and my urge has surged to another part of my body; I can't take it. Slipping my hand's into the top of her gown, I travel down to her breast and gentle play with her nipples, in hopes that she will wake up in moans.

For two minutes, I receive no reaction whatsoever. Frustrated, I put a little more pressure on her nipples, twisting them like a monkey wrench on a bolt. Within seconds, the music softly rings in my ear.

"Mmm... ", She moans, biting down on her bottom lip. "Wake up Mama.", I whisper, increasing her pleasure with a hungry kiss on the outlines of her jaw. "God... Michael, Papa it's morning. The kid's.", She moans, now fully alert. Her eyes instantly meet mine, desire bounces between our pupils. "They're sleep. I need you bad Mama.", I whisper, lifting her carefully on top of me.

She stares at me quietly for a minute. "It's five in the morning and you're craving me?", She purrs, walking her finger's along my chest. I nod, running my fingers up her small arms. "I need you bad, woman. Bad.", I groan, rolling my groin into hers. I know she can feel my anticipation. Her smirk becomes I wide grin as she leans down towards my ear.

"Take it Papa. It's yours.", She purrs, licking my earlobe slowly. I shiver for a second before taking head to her instruction. Slipping off her night gown slowly, I ready myself to dive into her sea of passion and pleasure.

Her body on mine, that's how I like it. Her hungry lips taking mine prisoner. My hand's claiming her body like a damsel, feeding in to her every desire and need. We silently prey on each other all the while whispering promises of love and sensuality. Lust is far from this moment, only love can survive.