∽Chapter 54∽

*Marilyn's Point Of View*

"Hi Kadence, hi Katelyn.", Michael sweetly greets the twins sweetly. Kadence shyly waves at Michael, while Katelyn quickly scurries behind Evelyn's leg. My heart is sinking right now. Michael's face is brightly lit as he tries to convince the tots that he is harmless. I take this time to overlook Evelyn. She looks amazing I will admit.

Her hair is dyed with a dark pecan brown, matching her false hazel eyes. The woman has definitely gotten herself together since we last saw her. Which makes me angrier. How can she lie to Michael about having his twins, then report it to the median, just so she could let him meet them.

With this boiling thought in my mind, I glare at her coldly as she pushes Katelyn to talk to Michael. "You better calm down, I can see your steam.", Bill lightly chuckles. "I hate her. I don't even understand Michael right now.", I grumble. Bill nods in agreement. "

He's a sucker for children. I hope she doesn't pull anything on him. I'll end it in a snap.", He grunts, sharing my glare of Evelyn. After a few more minutes of introductions, we take the unions to the living room, where Michael sends Bill to show Kadence and Katelyn, Jordyn's play room.

Michael's smile has withered as he sits beside me on the love seat while Evelyn sits across from us on the couch. I swear my eyes have fire in them, and I'm throwing flames at her; I just can't stand this whore.

"So, why now? Why go to the press first?", Michael interrogates. Evelyn slides a piece of her pecan locks behind her left ear, nervously.

"I searched for a year after lying to you about the abortion. I went back to the doctor's and was corrected. I wasn't having a baby girl, I was having a baby girl and a baby boy. I wanted to tell you, but I already hurt you enough so I quietly went on my way. My love for you and the babies led me to live a happier life. So after Bryan went to college, I decided to go looking for you again, but you already moved on. Back with her, With a baby on the way... I wasn't going to ruin that.", She explains, looking Michael dead in the eye.

Right now, my nails are screaming to scratch the lying whore. I can't believe Michael is listening to her lie like this.

"And what about going to the press about this? Why did you do that?", He demands. She sighs heavily. "I didn't know how to reach you. So, I did some research, and...", She trails off. "And caused a Damn riot! Do you understand that my kid's are not going to live normally because of this stupid stunt?! They'll always be known as the kid's Michael had with his mistress!", Michael snaps.

"That's not fair, not at all. Those are our kid's. You laid with me. We made love. Look what it gave us, two beautiful being's.", She protests. Michael falls silent, staring at his hand's. I don't even know why I'm here.

Hearing her say, that they made love literally murdered every fiber of my being. Part of me want to snap her neck, the other half wants to just ball up and cry. Going along with the better half, I quickly stand up and quietly exit, holding in my tears until I reach the kitchen.

*Michael's Point Of View*

I'm confused, hurt, and more confused. I'm confused on Evelyn's arguments. She tried looking for me? I'm easily found, my name never leaves the front page of a gossip magazine.

How can she say we made love? I always made it clear that I was never in love. Yes, I longed for a women's touch, an easy target. Evelyn was just that, an easy target. But, what hurts me is that my children will live in labels. My Kadence and Katelyn, will forever be labeled as mistakes. Though in reality they were, they are still my blessing.