1.1

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I slammed the far too familiar book back onto the wooden counter revising the same words that had been taught a few hours ago. The book itself wasn't in a good state like me myself. The edges were a bit tatted but that was the least of my worries. Slouching i leant over , my eyes scanning the well known sentences of the printed text.

It was nearly the end of the weekdays , Thursday. I was lucky for Thursdays to not be So busy. The tv screen blabbered on aswell as the muttering as the elders watched the screen replay the same sceneries event. The door of the shop remained closed as the only people in the store happened to be the elder parents who intended to stay for a while. Each of them slowly sipping on a latte or crunching into a cookie. Dragging a extra chair i slumped down into it , revising some of the notes that I had made earlier.

"And that's that- that makes up this and-" I muttered

"Y/N?!" I heard a voice call, turning my head in the direction of the approaching sound i was met with Lena handing me a small notepad and a pen.

"It's your turn love! I promise to give you time to revise after , some new customers have came" she said before dashing back into the bakery kitchen. Sighing i got up closing my book. Making my way towards the new customers who had seated themselves i greeted them.

"Hello- how can I help you today kind sir" i spoke with a cheery tone in my audible voice.

"Just a caramel cinnamon latte please" he spoke in a gruff tone. He looked old , but he looked very tough.

"Alright" i giggled , he seemed like the type to straight up drink bland bitter coffee "anything else? We serve some cookies and-"

"I guess I'll have one chocolate chip cookie- just one" he said averting his gaze to look at my chest then my face. The smile on face had dispersed into a neutral glance. It wasn't really a surprise anymore , the town was full of people who had no shame nor decency.

"Alright" I muttered noting it down. "That's 4.59" I left the table as soon as I could glancing at the clock. It was getting late. Just a few more hours till it closed. I reached the next table, a group of typical teens who had probably came back from Tuition.

"Alright what may I serve you?" I cheerfully chirped. Each of them gave out a specific order. One of them was too indulged in a book whereas the others were all happily gossiping.

"Alright- your order is on your way" I happily cheered. I made my way towards the last table where a pale man was sat. He was drawing strange figures on the table whilst thinking. He was deep in thoughts so I decided to stand there for a while maybe catch his attention? I averted my gaze to the obnoxious TV which had started to give out the daily news.

"What can I get you kind sir?" I asked , his head turned up slowly , as if he was scanning me, he then stared into my eyes as if he was searching for something , a smirk curved itself on his frail lips. I awkwardly smiled back , his hand rested itself on the table. His smirk reminded me of something familiar that I couldn't put my finger on.. he was definitely up to something...

"What do you serve?" He asked , I tilted my head slightly. "I can bring the menu for specific orders or I can refer to the basi-" I muttered about to leave before his hand abruptly grabbed my wrist.

"Alright- I'll just take some Boba if ya have that? Half sweetened?" He asked flashing his pearly white teeth.

"Ofcourse- right away" I smiled dotting the request on the journal. I swore his eyes had flashed a red but turned to his strange yet enticing mellow orange. His jawline was so unnecessarily rude by being so irresistibly sharp and attractive, his nose seemed to peak at the perfect point and his smile had gave a mischievous mysterious look. His eyebrows were strangely overgrown and bushy.