1.3

{ art credit : macbethoff on tumblr }

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Didn't i tell you before-" he hissed as soon as he answered .

"... fucking hell , can't you deal with this shit by yourself-" he snarled to the other person on the other side. One of his hands still grasped the both of mine , hell his hands were twice the size of mine , he squeezed them every now and then to make sure I was still focused upon him. I awkwardly glanced at him every time , he always catch me whenever I averted my gaze upon him. He flashed me a smirk.
"Alright , sweet-" he muttered , his eyes flashed nothing but bloodlust within. The same as I had seen , i gulped and stared at the table cloth. If this was the man who was appearing as strange mist in my dreams then I had no other will other than to get away from him.

Anxiety flooded through me , this man seemed to have a lot more power then I thought he would. He abruptly ended his call and pulled me close to him , the table between us. His fingers massaged my hand.

"Do you have a minute?" Lena hissed walking over to me. I glanced over to Lena , Jamison nodded. I got up walking over to the entrance where Lena stood.

"He is one strange man- you should see the way he's lookin' at ya! Girl be careful out there ya can't trust anyone just yet!" She spoke , sympathy clear in her eyes. I sighed.

"He might be a little strange , but I guess it might just be his nature?" I shrugged , I knew well damn sure that this man was hella strange. And I hated myself for trying to back this peculiar man up.

"Huh- stay safe out there y/n , I might be a few years older but I still have a hella load more experience.

"Thank you- it means a lot that you care" I awkwardly said staring at the ground , Lena held my chin and pulled my face close to hers , she gave me a peck on the cheek.
"Love you" She smiles turning her back upon me. I felt Jamison cold hands snake around my shoulders leading my outside the shop.
"Thank ya dear- haven't had a good talk with anyone since ages" he smirked as the harsh wind blowed in our faces. I shivered ,

"I- im always up for a talk- I have far too much to talk about" I sighed. The bitter cold was making me shiver tremendously. I didn't dare Make the conversation about him. He would notice about how nosy I truly am.

"I'll see you soon" he smiles turning to me. His eyes a glittering golden maroon.

"Keep ya self warm y/n " he chuckled without warning he pulled me even closer , our foreheads touching. He smelt of iron, and a strong stench of a strange cologne. He pulled away fixing his collar.

"Submissive" he muttered.

It felt anything but comfortable. I abruptly pushed him away disturbed. I didn't know what had gotten into me allowing him to adjust this close.

"I i- I'm sorry- Excuse me.. have a goodnight sir" I shuddered walking away in a rushed manner. I heard him chuckle as I left. I pushed open the firm stubborn doors.  Lena approached me.

"You alright?" She asked concerned.

"Yeah just it's hella cold out there" I shuddered smiling the lie evident in my voice.

"Yeah gotta keep yourself warmer! Winter is coming!" She cheered I giggled.
"Ofcourse , the time where i intend to practically get drunk on coffee and tea" I muttered ,she gave a hearty laugh.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

"Alright goodnight y/n!" Lena called giving me a kiss on the cheek before leaving. The rain had just kicked in and it was practically storming. I sighed kicking the edge of a chair.

"It had to rain today! I'm barely decently covered!" I shrieked

"Calm down- we can call a taxi?" Lucio said , he was another friend who worked with me. We didn't talk often but we shared hearty jokes and gossips time to time.

"Id rather stay here for the night" I snarled

"Aw don't be like that y/n" lucio laughed comforting me.

"I'm dead serious lulu, ... hey imma call you that now" I giggled the frown erasing from my face.

"Lulu sounds about feminine and I like it" He chuckled.

"Oh lulu ... what do we do now?" I sighed slumping down in a chair. It sucked that I decided to stay behind and help tidy up overtime. And it sucked ass even more the fact that Lucio was the one in charge of actually closing and shutting the shop.

"How far is your home from here?" He asked

"Ehh about 10 minutes?" I shrugged

"Mines around 15 minutes" he sighed, slumping down beside me. I shook my head laughing.

"I'm gonna have to actually close the shop now , why don't we look around for a 24 hours open shop and stay there till the rain goes?" He asked

"Alright- that chemist shop is open, we can go there" I said pointing to the opposite store. Lucio nodded.

We made our way over there after lucio had closed the shop and waited till the rain stopped which wasn't as long as I thought.

"Thank you for the company y/n " he smiled

"Anytime lulu , I should be on my way now- have a good night!" I smiled "take care!"

I began to make my way back home. The rain hadn't exactly finished since there was still some droplets but I found peace in the tears of the clouds.

It just so happened that the only working street back to my place was the road which consisted of the few bars and strip clubs. I had to make my way home , Momo would be starving and I had no time to waste in waiting for all the drunken crazed people to leave. I had pondered over the thought of leaving Momo with a neighbour , but my paranoid trust issues had gotten the best. Still leaving her hungry and alone wasn't the best solution.

A lot of people began to leave the clubs , probably getting kicked out. I figured it was about time to make a move before anything would happen.

I shivered and continued making my way down until I felt a hand press against my shoulder.

"You up for a drink darling?" I heard a accent which was heavily concentrated and thick.

"Sor- I need to get home" I muttered looking up at the strange man, who appeared to be drunk. The same smell that reeked of my ex was the same smell lingering on him... I shoved him away.

"Get the hell away from me" I hissed glaring at the man who had stabled his grip on my hips.

"a little fun will do no harm" he smirked

"I have a lot of shit to deal with and I would hate to harm you" I snarled , he smirked pushing me into the nearest wall , his big hands grabbing onto mine.

"You're going to regret this" I hissed , his hands slowly moved around my shoulders , reaching my chest, I kicked up my leg ready to give this man what he deserved. Fucking hell, drunk men are the absolute worst. Thoughts began racing inside my head as my anxiety started to act up about all the possibilities. His finger moved across my jaw , forcing my face to look upwards into his. I felt the anxieties flood inside , I felt sick , I felt aggravated and useless.

How could this be some's routines