1.7

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

i averted my gaze from the man who was now grinning. His eyes glowed as he turned to face me again.

"its getting late Jamie" i muttered , brushing back my hair

"indeed it is" he spoke , his voice was still full of energy , but his face had drooped. i turned to face him

"whatever is the matter?"

"you should hop along back to your place darling, i think i need some rest" Jamie hissed , a looking towards the ground . i gently tipped his face to look at me. it looked eerie , his eyes had darkened , he had deeper eye bags and he looked more pale than usual.

"well if you could come back home with me , i'd be able to help you"

his eyes widened at the thought , but he declined profusely.

"i think ill be fine by myself sugar bun" he chuckled at the cheesy name, well sweet name.

"oh alright then- have a lovely day" i called out reaching for my bag. i stood up , giving him one last smile before running off. my bag rattled as i ran. I sighed , taking a deep breath. i reached out for the keys of my house unlocking the door.
Still no sign of momo , I shook my head wondering where on earth she could've gotten herself , perhaps she was with the other cats in the neighbourhood playing games . I smiled at the thought of the cats all gathered around , meowing and playing chess , or perhaps they'd prefer to play tag. A warmth spread through me , I would love to have shown Jamison momo , perhaps he was a cats kinda guy , or maybe a dogs. Though he seemed to be more of a no-pets kinda guy I ignored it.

i pushed open the door leading to my small back garden shrieking in horror. there lay on the floor a matted curled up piece of fur with splats of blood on. maybe she was attacked by other cats? i knelt down looking for some other clues but all was left was the dirty paw prints which had been ended and dissolved. Only giving clues to the right side of the garden. i shook my head , momo was a gift from a dear friend of mine, well before they moved out. i sat down at the edge of my couch letting the day come to a end, but as for thoughts? They remain , I pondered over the possibilities of momos existence , what if she got attacked and ran away?. I sighed Kneeling down on the floor.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Few days later

"y/n? another order to serve" lucio called out in his cheery voice, i nodded taking the tray from him.  "and i believe there is this for you too?" he muttered passing another envelope.

it had been atleast four days until i had seen Jamison. but these letters had still pursued , i felt my cheeks flush as i served the waiting customers. i sat back down brushing my fingers on my apron after placing the tray down. The tip of my fingers grazed upon the sharp edges of the sugar coated envelope, I sighed in happiness , perhaps one day I'd finally find out who the Prince Charming was behind these adoration letters.
Whilst everyone else was seemingly busy , I opened the letter timidly , the letter was a pastel purple and outlined with glitter , my cheeks flushed at how the words was so neatly written.

Dear y/n
I think you may have a idea on whom I may be , perhaps you'd like to meet me too.
You'll know its me when you see the sign
Kind regards ~ your lover xxxx

My fingers rhythmically bounced on the countertop. I was eager , hell I was more excited than I had ever been.
I blushed reading it, smiling blissfully. I heard Lucio shuffle closer to me , a big grin on his face , obviously pleased.
"Heyyy y/n you free tonight?"
"Course I am Lulu" I giggled feeling him getting closer , he wrapped a arm around me holding me close and inhaling my scent , the smell of peaches and cherry blossoms , like early summer , late spring. His hand caressed my flustered cheeks , as he leaned in closer. I shut my eyes , waiting for it , waiting for him.
But it didn't happen , a cough was heard.
I averted my gaze towards the towering man stood at the counter. I blushed pushing lucio away.
"Jamie!" I called out , sliding out of the serving area to greet him. I heard a sly chuckle leave his pale lips before turning into a hearty grin. He opened his arms wide , signalling for me to hug him. I took the kind gesture and wrapped my tiny self around his slim firm body. My cheek squished against his chest , smelling the iron and strong cologne he had used.
His fingers petted my hair , brushing away a few strands.
"And who may this be?" He asked looking at lucio.
"He's a co worker here , let me introduce you to everyone here" I smiled gleefully. Pulling him inside.
"Thats Lena , Mei , Hana , shes new here and Ana , she occasionally works here , the rest are usually on their breaks like Jesse " I chattered
"Is he your boyfriend y/n?" Mei asked innocently
"Of course he is , can't you see how happy he was when she greeted him , I need myself someone like that , surprise me and take me out on work hours" Hana despaired glaring at how close I was stood with Jamie , my cheeks began to heat up
"Oh no- he's a close friend of mine , Jamison, he's really nice" I blurted , Jamie chuckled greeting everyone with a crooked awkward smile.
"He's not really a social guy" I giggled , Jamie nodded , returning his expression to the stoic cold one. Lena whispered a few words to Hana , probably a warning on how creepy Jamie was. I sighed turning to face Lucio.