[hugs]

Huey Duck:

Huey will cautiously wrap his arms around you, because he doesn't want to get too close in contact and he also doesn't want you to complain about his hands being clammy.

Dewey Duck:

Dewey will surprise you by running up to you and hugging you from either the side or from the back. You made a bet with him that if he managed to make you scream when he startled you, you'd give him a kiss. He is very determined to get that kiss.

Louie Duck:

Louie avoids hugging you in public, but if you two are alone together, the only thing he wants to do is snuggles and hug like there's no tomorrow.

Webby Vanderquack:

No matter what or where you are, Webby will always hug you, or at least hold your hand. She always does it because she never knows if it's going to be your last one. She has a fear that one day, you'll leave her, so she makes every second with you count, just in case.

Lena:

Typically, you're the one trying to give Lena a hug. She'll run from you, and eventually give up and let you win. If she does do that, she'll stand still as you attach onto her, as if she's a giant teddy bear you never want to let go. If she's in a really good mood, sometimes she'll just wrap her arms around you and hum quietly.

Scrooge McDuck:

Scrooge rarely likes to show that he's a softie in front of others, but with family, all he'll do is hold you and never let go. Most of the time, the triplets with bother the two of you as you cuddle to see what you're up to. They're basically just waiting for you and Scrooge to get married by now because they think the two of you are perfect t for each other.

Launchpad McQuack:

Launchpad is a big hugger, and every time he sees you, the first thing he'll do it give you a tight, warm hug. He knows how each hug makes your day a bit special, so he tries his best to hug you all the time. 

Gyro Gearloose:

Most of the time, Gyro will say he's too busy and tell you to stop bothering him. You'll leave him alone, but sometimes you can tell he's really stressed out. If he is, you'll sneak up behind him and gently give him a hug, humming quietly to ease his nerves.

Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera:

Fenton's hugs are bit bit awkward, not that you mind. He wants to get your approval before hugging you, because he knows that sometimes you don't have perfect days, so he tried not to bother you. If he's too afraid to try and hug you, you'll mainly hug him, just to let him know that you love his hugs.

Donald Duck:

Donald typically wraps one arm around you, almost as a sign that you are his, and no one else's. He rarely let's go of you unless needed, and he hates ever second you are apart. Donald loves holding you, because it makes him feel like someone truly cares about him.

Gladstone Gander:

Gladstone will hug you in public and in private too. He normally hugs you when you're scared, and he'll calm you down as you bury your head in his chest. He likes to make sure you feel safe, and the only way he knows how to make that happen is to hold you tightly in his arms.

Fethry Duck:

Fethry's hugs are short, simple, and perfect. They don't last long, but you don't mind that. It's just the perfect amount, and the two of you are happy with that.

Mark Beaks:

Mark hugs you at various times, except for when he's too busy. Sometimes he'll sneak a picture of the two of you hugging, because his fans keep asking for more of you two doing cute, romantic things. When you find out, you'll scold him and he'll calm you down with another hug that he didn't post online.