[confessing]

Huey Duck:

Huey was too afraid to ask you out in person, so he began to write you little notes without signing his name, and after he sent a message saying, 'I like you... ~Huey' you found him and showed him the letter, responding in, "I like you too."

Dewey Duck:

Dewey asked you if you wanted to go on a walk, and he confessed to you as he sat down with you on a log. He felt it was better to ask you when you weren't around his family, in fear of pressuring you to say yes. You said yes anyways.

Louie Duck:

Louie decided to go all out and buy you a bunch of gifts, because he had seen other men do that, and he felt you wouldn't reject him then. When he confessed, you told him he didn't need all that stuff to be with you, so the two of you returned it to the store together.

Webby Vanderquack:

Webby didn't want any type of cliché type of confession, so she took inspiration from one of her favorite television shows. She scribbled a few things on a piece of paper and handed it to you.
Your options were:
• yes
• definitely
• absolutely

You checked all three.

Lena:

One day when you and Lena were hanging out, she randomly popped the question of dating and asked you out, and in somewhat shock, you replied with a yes, causing the two of you to smile at each other before laughing at the other's dorky face.

Scrooge McDuck:

Scrooge decided to confess to you at the worst time possible.

"Y/N, if we die, I want you to know that I love you."

The two of you didn't die. You loved him back.

Launchpad McQuack:

Launchpad decided to confess while you and him were alone, so he asked if you wanted to go for a ride with him. You two had small talk before he brought you to a cliff, the sunset looked beautiful from the distance. He popped the question using the cheesy line, "That sunset may be beautiful, but not as much as you."

Gyro Gearloose:

You knew Gyro had feelings for you, and you did for him. You expected him to ask you out at some point, but as the weeks went by, you asked him out and his response was, "what took you so long?"

Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera:

Fenton went straight up to you and asked you out. It's a simple as that.

Just kidding, he was too stressed on how to do it, that you had overheard him blabbering about it. To make things easy, you asked him out and he immediately accepted.

Donald Duck:

Donald needed help from you to decorate his houseboat, so he decided to ask you to dinner if you were free one night.

Gladstone Gander:

Gladstone didn't want to go full on out, but he decided it would be fun to at least do something special. He got the triplets to blindfold you and lead you somewhere, and when they opened your eyes, Gladstone had a dinner set up with all of your favorite foods.

Fethry Duck:

Fethry didn't want to go all out, so he decided that he would just ask you like a regular person, and you said yes. Simple was good enough for you.

Mark Beaks:

Mark texted you to meet him at a restaurant and he got all of your friends to hold up signs saying: Date him, he's good for you.

You have a lot for friends.

Should I add José, Panchito, Storkules, and/or any other characters? (Beagle boys, Don Karnage, Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future, Glomgold, etc)