[sleepovers]

Huey Duck:

During sleepovers, you and Huey tend to cuddle with reading through the JWG.

Dewey Duck:

You and Dewey pop a lot of popcorn and have an action movie marathon. Every time you saw that one of the actors is attractive, he rolls his eyes and pretends he doesn't care, even though he's honestly very jealous.

Louie Duck:

Louie likes to make this quiet and simple, so sometimes you guys will just sit around and play on your phones, and sometimes you'll do something random. One time the two of you decorated cupcakes because Louie was really bored.

Webby Vanderquack:

Webby always plans something ahead of time, but you typically tend to change her entire schedule. Most of the time you just want to hear her talk, so you let her lecture about her newest obsession.

Lena:

Lena likes to do daring and more interesting things during sleepovers, so most of the time you two sneak out and cause mischief somewhere.

Scrooge McDuck:

Scrooge is normally very busy, so you'll lay against him while he does his work. He likes your company. It makes him feel less stressed out.

Launchpad McQuack:

You should already know this. Launchpad as reserved the entire time for a Darkwing Duck marathon. It happens every sleepover,

Gyro Gearloose:

You and Gyro retell have any sleepovers, especially because he overworks himself too much. You spend a lot of your time trying to get him to take a break, but that seems to make him work more,

Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera:

You and Fenton crank out the karaoke machine and sing about of cheesy love songs.

Donald Duck:

Donald tries to cook dinner for you and he likes everything to be low key. You don't mind, as long as Donald is happy.

Gladstone Gander:

You and Gladstone play a game where you'll list off terrible jokes and pickup lines. The first person to blush loses. Surprisingly, you always win.

Fethry Duck:

You and Fethry just let things play out. Sometimes you'll do something interesting and other times you'll end up doing nothing but sleeping.

Mark Beaks:

You and Mark sometimes like to livestream on social media so all of Mark's followers can watch as the two of you struggle to see who'll stay awake longer.