[when you're in a bad mood]

Huey Duck

Huey tends to leave you alone unless you ask him to stay with you. He wants you to know that he cares, so he does as you ask in hopes that when your fit is over, you'll realize he didn't complain or fight to get you to calm down.

Dewey Duck

Hugs. Dewey will hug you and never let go until he sees a smile on your face. He tries to make you feel appreciated and he hopes that he hasn't upset you even more when he eventually lets you go.

Louie Duck

In attempt to calm you down, Louie let's you wear his sweatshirt or gives you his phone so you can play on it. You like using the filters on one of his apps because you think they make Louie look silly.

Webby Vanderquack

Webby freaks out and thinks it's her fault you're so upset. She tries her best to come up with a plan to apologize and make things up to you, but you tell her it wasn't her but something else bugging you. At least she was reassured, but she still felt a bit bad that she couldn't do anything to calm you.

Lena

Lena understands how you feel, having had moments like yours herself. She does exactly what you do for her, giving you space to think and clear your mind before bringing over ice cream, two spoons, a blanket, and your favorite movie.

Scrooge McDuck

Typically Scrooge is in a bad mood, so he doesn't know what to do when you're acting like him. Space is out of the question, which means he bugs you and begs you to smile for him, upsetting you even more.

Launchpad McQuack

Shouldn't you know this? Launchpad hugs you and tells you stories that he hopes will make you laugh. Once a small smile creeps on your face, he feels better and is glad he could help make you happy.

Gyro Gearloose

When you're in a bad mood, Gyro is also in a bad mood. Somehow, complaining about your issues seems to make the two of you feel better, and you're back to your usual selves.

Fenton Crackshell-Cabrera

This boi is ready to do ANYTHING in order to make you happy. He is literally a saint and you feel bad that you made him worry and do so much just to make you happy.

Donald Duck

Donald gets aggravated because he hates you acting kinda like him. Reasoning with you doesn't work, so he leaves and tries to find another way to see you back to your actual self.

Gladstone Gander

Gladstone just dies because I can't figure out how to make you happy again. He literally begs you to smile for him, but you turn for head and tell him you need to cool off.

Fethry Duck

Panic mode: activated. He mutters "What do I do?" to himself, trying to figure out how he'll calm you down, and after a plan has been made, you aren't upset anymore.

Mark Beaks

Surprisingly, Mark is amazing at getting people to calm down. Just being around him lightened your mood, which relieved him more than you thought.

José Carioca

José tries to find ways to make you laugh, so he dances like an idiot to get you to notice and does some dumb things that eventually crack you.

Panchito Pistoles

This man literally sings to you, because he knows it'll make you happy. Like, he doesn't care if all of society hears him, he sings because he cares about you and your happiness.