ten

Lacy's POV

"We have the good brand for sale, do you want it?" Irene asked me, we're talking about peanut butter. She was currently helping me shop as Joy was on maternity leave, which I intend to visit her some time this week and check up on the little boy. "No that's quite alright, I support off brand products," I tell her before she said 'okay' while putting the spaghetti sauce into my basket.

"I thought I'd see you here," a voice spoke in front of me and I immediately started smiling. "I can take care of her from now on, Irene." Jungwoo said standing beside me. "Have a good day, Lacy," Irene told me as she gave me a small hug, I just nodded, "You too."

"What brings you here?" I asked as he took my list out of my hands, including my basket as if I couldn't carry it.

"Its Monday, you always take a trip to the store on Monday's," He replied as we began walking throughout the store. "How did you know that?" I asked a little embarrassed, but he was right, I always shop on Monday's. If I don't, none of us girls will get to eat, Boss doesn't feed us.

"I might have followed you a few times after your readings," he admits as he takes something off the shelf which I assume were my hot Cheetos, by the sound of the plastic bag crumbling. "What I mean by that is I just wanted to make sure you made it home safely."

"Thank you," I tell him and he hums next me as he took more things off the shelf.

"Anyways, w-would you like t-o go out to eat with me?" He stuttered which I found cute, "Sure," I replied with no hesitation."No, I don't think you understand what I-i meant." He says and I stop walking to scrunch my eyebrows in confusion, waiting for him to continue.

"Would you like to go out on a date with me?" He said after a while of taking deep breaths.

"Listen Jungwoo I see you as a young brother of mine, I-" I was cut off by him laughing, "what's funny?" I asked.

"I'm older than you, Lacy." He chuckled out.

"You are?!" I say surprised and he replies a 'yes'.

"I'm twenty," he tells me and I nod still surprised by the knew information that was given to me.

"You're the same age as Jaehyun," I say.

"Who?" He asks and I shake my head telling him not to worry about it.

"I would like to go eat with you Jungwoo, but it wouldn't be a date to me." I tell. "Thats fine, one dinner is okay with me. " He says.

"Im not dressed enough for dinner either," I say as we approached the counter, letting Irene scan my items. "You look perfect to me," he says, making me blush uncontrollably.

"Well let me at least drop my grocery's off at my place," I say and he agrees.

__________

"Hi, did you have a reservation?" A female voice spoke as soon as we stepped into the restaurant.

Reservation?

"Yes, under Kim Jungwoo," Jungwoo says.

"Two right?" the female asks and Jungwoo tells her yes.

"This way Mr.Kim," she says and I grip onto Jungwoo's hand out of habit as he led me towards our seats. But on our way a group of boys began laughing really loud. "Here you go," the lady said before walking away.

"Oh, weird seeing you here Lacy," a males voice spoke as he was walking by our table, I recognized the voice and just gave him a small smile while nodding. "Who are you?" Jungwoo asked and I started to bite my lip.