eighteen

Lacy's POV

AFTER

Why do hospitals smell like Iodoform, I know they try to cover up the dirty smell it portrays. But the disinfectant smell makes my nose burn, it just makes it worse.

I disliked hospitals, they reminded me of all the times I had been wronged and all those times I came alone, I still had no one to talk to. To really tell them my fears of places like these, to churches and graveyards. I feel like all those give me a sense of feel that I wasn't good enough to be complete, so I was born blind.

A hospital is where I was right now, the last time I was here is when I had the panic attack. But this time is different, much much different and I couldn't explain what was going on because I myself didn't know. I was in a lot of pain, that I'm sure of.

I was go in a and out, making it hard to hear or even breath. I knew there were multiple people in the room. I knew there was someone clutching onto my hand, but who? It was a female for sure and I couldn't think of anyone who would come visit me in a hospital or even hold my hand. Except Joan of course, but I haven't spoken to her in a long time.

My body was stiff, it felt like I had cinderblocks strapped to both my wrists and ankles, desperately trying to pull me down. What happened that made me end up in this state?

At that point I began to get worried, because I'm always with Jaehyun and if I was in a hospital, then where is he? Like I said, I can't understand anything the people were saying around me. My chest was pounding in a uncomfortable manner, it hurt, felt like someone was trying to rip it out. I guess from everything that was happening sent me into a shock, cause that's when I just fell back asleep.

BEFORE

"Are you sure this is the right place? It smells weird," I asked as the scent of mud and chemicals filled my nose.

Today is Jaehyun's and I anniversary, I still can't believe a month has passed. According to Taeil, he and Doyoung have been working since dawn to make sure everything was 'special'.

Although I was more comfortable with Doyoung, I trust Jae when he says he could trust the two with his life. So here I am, clutching onto Taeils forearm, as he lead me wherever we were going.

"We just have to get through this path and round the corner is a the entrance," he said.

"Can you give me a hint of what he's doing?" I smiled.

"I don't know what he's doing," he rushed out. He always sounded weird, he also felt tensed. Like he was worried about something, but I'm not sure about what.

"Is everything okay, Taeil?"

"Yeah, just be quiet a little okay? There's dogs around here," he says.

Dogs?

"Now, turn sideways and walk that way along this wall," he continued as he firmly pushes my back onto the wall. It was steal. What kind of place is this.

"Why do we have to move this way?"

"Cameras," he replied as he pulled me with him as he moved.

Cameras, are we perhaps breaking in some place?

He knocks on the door with a tune, probably a secret knock thing and soon the door was pulled open. I put a smile on my face as I entered, but soon faltered as the smell of chemicals once again filled my nose.