nineteen

Lacy's POV

"Hello, my name is Dr. Wu and I'll be taking care of you today along with Nurse Yuri. " I here a male voice say, I kept quiet and waited for him to continue. "I'm going to ask you a couple questions, do you think you can answer them?"

"Yes."

"Okay, good. Can you tell me your name?" He asked and I replied, "Lacy. Lacy May."

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen." He kept answering questioning about my lifestyle and who the closest people were too me, I only named a few but after the fourth name he told me to stop and said I did a good job.

"Do you remember what happened to you ?" He asked and I thought for a moment, what did happen to me? "You were in an accident." He tells me after a while and immediately my brain flashbacked to last night.

Taeil

Johnny

Haechan

They all were there, torturing me. After remembering the pain immediately came back, I wanted to ask so many things. But the first thing I asked were where was Jaehyun.

"I don't think you should know right now," says a female voice, the one that was holding my hand. It was Joy.

"Joy," I whispered out into a smile. "You had my number down as an emergency contact," she said kissing my hand. "I'm sorry I had to take your time from your baby," I tell her and she just giggled. "Its okay, I needed the break. Plus Suho is with him at home, I'll stay here with you today." She tells me and I smile at her.

"But what happened to Jaehyun? Please tell me."

"He's in a coma babe," she says sadly after a while and my smile altars, "w-what?" I cried out.

"Calm down, calm down your eyes can't take the strain right now." He tells me and huffed, "it doenst matter I'm blind."

"Not for long Ms. May," the doctor said.

"Huh?"

( I'm no dr so just deal with it lmao )

"Due to the serve burning around your iris, there's a chance of you seeing again as you heal. There's only been two cases of this, both a success and failure. So it's a fifty, fifty." He tells me and I just nod, so that's why there's a bandage wrapped around my face. "So it's best if you kept your eyes closed at all times throughout the process."

"How long?"

"A week at most," he tells me.

"Can I go see Jaehyun?" I asked as my mouth quivered. "You'd have to ask his guardian, I can't give you permission."

"Gaurdian? His mom is here?"

"She's awake!" I hear a male voice say as he barged into the room. "Doyoung," I say with a smile.

"I'm so so sorry this happened to you," he asked sounding sad, hes about to cry. "Dont you dare cry or I will," I tell him as Joy's hand left mine and replace by Do's. "H-how are you feeling?" I asked, afraid he'd have severe injuries.

"I'm okay, a broken arm and leg isn't going to stop me from lecturing your stubborn ass," he says and this makes me laugh out. "I-I can't believe those bastards did this to you. I hope they rot in jail."

"What happened?"

"After the ambulance brought you here, Taeil told the police everything and then he gave them the location we were held. I'm so shocked he even took you there, that he even participated." Doyoung said gritting his teeth, he was pissed.