twelve

Lacy's pov

"Are you seriously about to sing a Disney song to me?" I asked trying to hide the fact I was blushing like crazy at the fact I was about to be serenaded by Jaehyun. We were currently sitting his his living room drinking hot coco, after we had to dinner I suggested we just went back to his place because of how cold out it was.

"I sure am and you'll be blown away."

"Do you watch a lot of Disney shows?" I asked curiously as I just listened to him fumble through things. "Quite often, but not anymore since I'm going to school and all," he admits and I nod with a smile. "I've only sat down and listened to two," I tell him.

"Which ones?"

"The little mermaid and Aladdin."

"Well lucky for you, you'll know the song then," He says as I heard him open a case and putting the CD in his DVD player. And as soon as it was put it in, the song started to play.

"Oh my gosh."

* insert Jaehyun singing A Whole New World here cause we all need that in our life. lol the video is above sweeties, I didn't want to write out him singing because this chapter is long already :) *

By the time he was done singing, I already had my eyes closet swaying my upper half to the tune that was stuck in my head. I didn't notice then but I was humming as he sang, embracing his beautiful.

"You sound amazing," I say smiling, then all of a sudden I felt his lips on mine as he left me quick peck on my mouth. Surprised by his action I brought my hands up to my face to cover my mouth.

"Thanks," He whispered sending chills all throughout my body.

"I'm not going to get used to this."

"Get used to what ?" he asked, coming to sit beside me taking my hand in his.

"You, me. This is a whole new experience for me." I tell him before he kissed the back of my hand. "Its a new experience for me too, Lacy," he admits.

"I've never had an actual girlfriend before, I've never liked or even love so much before. So me giving my whole heart and soul to you is a big thing, and I hope you'll give me your heart too."

"You love me ?" I asked curiously and to be honest I was quite shocked at his confession. How can someone like him love someone like me, and already to be exact? How can he already say that he's given me his heart when its only been a couple weeks of knowing each other.

"I'd like to think so, yes."

"You can't just think it, you have to feel it," I tell him.

"Oh i feel it. I felt it when i first saw you at the library." He admits making me blush, "I just want you to know that i do and that I don't expect a reply right now."

"You know I think you're bipolar," I joke with a grin.

"I get that a lot," he chuckled kissing my cheek before starting to stand up, but I stopped him. "What?"

"Where are you going ?"

"Getting clingy already?" He said shaking my hand playfully, I just bite my lips and nod. "I'm going to pour us some tea, you said you were thirsty as soon as we left the restaurant," he said teasing me, I just roll my eyes and let go of his hand.

Meanie

To be honest, I don't know how to be a girlfriend. There's no way we can text or call each other, and I can't see him. Will this relationship actually work? Will I have my happy ending. I guess we'll see.

"My lady," he says as he nudges my hand with the cup, "Thanks," I whispered.

"What do you want to do ?" I asked taking a sip from my tea.

"I bought two audio movies," he tells me and I raise an eyebrow, "you went and bought audio movies?" I asked with a smile.

"They're cheep too," he says surprised, "we have Finding Nemo and Frozen." he continued.

"Never heard of them."

"Okay well, Finding Nemo is about a fish finding his son with an accomplice and-"

"Fishes committing crimes, thats a new one."

"They're not committing crimes," he tells me.

"You said accomplice, like partners in crime," I tell him and then he started laughing, "I meant a friend," he said and I just nodded waiting for him to continue. "The other one is about a girl finding her sister with a mountaineer and his reindeer side kick, and a snowman."

"You've seen them both?"

"Yes, I think you'd like Finding Nemo its more your style." He tells me before getting up. "Then put Finding Nemo in," I say.

"So how's our date going, am I do great so far?"

"You're doing amazing, best date ever." I tell him. "That's because it's your first date," he laughs as I heard him put a CD in. "Leave me alone," I pouted and then soon he kissed me, making me smile again. "You have to let me tease you sometimes, sweetheart." He says before flopping down beside me.

"You tease me all the time," I point out making him sigh, "hush and listen," he tells me as he wraps his arm around me, so I shift my body to the side so I can lay my head on his chest, right over his heart too.

I can't believe we've went through a day without arguing.

"This is nice." I admit.

"What is?"

"Us not bickering," I tell him before he began chuckling. "Even if we do start bickering I'll shut you up with a kiss," he says and I scrunch my eyebrows, "what if I don't want you to kiss me? What if im so mad I don't want you to touch me? Wha-" he cuts me off as he slammed his mouth on top of mine, kissing me once again.

"I'll do this to cure everything," he says bopping me nose. I just make a 'hmpf ' sound as I laid my head back onto his chest.

Asshole

But I like this asshole

Anyways, who's your NCTU bias or BIASES.
Lol mine is Jaehyun and Ten.
GUYS I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TEN
~Madi

 GUYS I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TEN ~Madi♡