Chapter 1: I'm Okay!

The red haired boy awoke on the floor of his bathroom, laying in a small pool of his own blood. Kirishima's throat was sore as he sat up, sighing. He got up on wobbly legs, heaving himself over the sink. He washed his face, staring in the mirror at his pale complection. He cleaned up the bathroom floor and changed into his uniform. He was late for class, making it in the last ten minutes of homeroom. "Why are you late?" Aizawa asked as Kirishima entered. "I was..unwell, sir." He couldn't tell his teacher about the incident. "Hurry up and take your seat." He stared at the floor and took his seat in between Sero and Tsuyu. The classes flew by, when lunchtime came he sat with the bakusquad. "What's wrong Eiji?" Ashido said, peering at her friend. "You look a bit down." The pale boy shrugged. "Yeah man, are you sure you're ok?" Denki added from the other side of the table. "I'm ok guys, I'm just not feeling well." He said. Bakugou sat at the table with his lunch. "Oi shitty-hair, what's with that face?" Katsuki said, taking a seat. "I'm fine Baku-bro." He smiled. Kirishima felt a lump in his throat. "Sorry bros-" He managed to get out before running to the bathroom. Kirishima went into a stall and locked the door behind him, vomiting bright red roses. He eventually stopped, his throat burning with irritation. Kirishima stood up and wiped blood from his mouth with his thumb. He flushed the toilet and went to the sink to wash his face. When he exited the bathroom, the bell rang indicating the start of fifth period. He trudged to class.