FINAL CHAPTER: Love Hurts

The next day Eijiro didn't come to class. This went on for about a week. He was getting worse.

There was a knock on Kirishima's door. The redhead got up from his desk and opened his door. He was extremely pale. Bakugou was on the other side, smiling at his friend. "You ok, Shitty-Hair?"Kiri smiled, giving him a nod. "You don't look like it." Bakugou commented. Kirishima sighed and let the blonde enter his dorm. Bakugou closed the door and leaned against it. "I'm guessing that you haven't been coming to class because of me, right?" The redhead nodded. "Why are you so quiet?" Kirishima didn't respond. "Answer me, Rock-Face." Katsuki glared. Kirishima hesitantly opened his mouth. "I.. I um.." His voice was raspy, most likely from the thorns that would scratch at him as he vomited. "You're insecure about a disease that you can't fucking control." Katsuki said with a truck-ton of sass. Eijiro looked down. "Yeah.." He mumbled. Bakugou placed a hand on Kirishima's shoulder. "You gotta get over it." He said. "I know.." Kiri said quietly. "Shitty-Hair, how long will you put up with this?" Katsuki dropped his hand. "You need to get full surgery.." Kirishima looked up. "I... Don't want full removal.." Eijiro didn't make eye contact. "What do you mean? Kirishima we're talking about life and death, here." The ash blonde knit his eyebrows. "My life doesn't matter..." Kirishima muttered, pulling his sleeve up. It was only now that Bakugou realised that Kirishima was wearing a hoodie. Katsuki paled, staring at Kirishima's arm. The redhead's arm had a few cuts on the surface. Bakugou snatched Eijiro's arm, getting a closer look. "Kirishima, what the fuck!?" Eijiro looked down shamefully. Bakugou embraced Kirishima. "Fucking hell, Kiri.. Don't do this shit ever again. Your life matters, you matter..." Kirishima had to bite back tears. Bakugou let go and Kiri rolled his sleeve down. "Wait-" Eijiro bolted to the toilet, flowers emerging from his throat. "I should go.." Bakugou muttered, heading for the door. "No- wait!" Kirishima said between coughs. "Please don't go..." Katsuki paused. "I'm killing you." He said firmly. "Bakugou please!" Eijiro chased after his friend, his fit of coughing ending. "You're dying! Fuck-" Bakugou clenched his fists. "Kirishima, you're so hard-headed! If you can't see how much we care about you then go and slit your fucking wrists, don't get surgery!!" Bakugou twisted the door handle. "Fuck you." He slammed the door, leaving Eijiro in his room. "What am I doing?" Kirishima groaned, sitting up against his door. "This is pointless. Bakugou was right, I'm going to die.." He trembled, coughing. Kirishima stared down at the petals in his hands. He stood up, letting the petals fall to the ground. Kirishima staggered over to the wall that seperated his room from Bakugou's. The redhead removed his hoodie, looking down at the flowers that sprouted from his chest. The flowers spread along his back and arms, accompanied by little, sharp thorns. He rested his head on the wall. "I'm going to die.." Bakugou's back was pressed up against the wall. "What am I doing?" He had his knees to his chest. "This is my fault!" He curled up, tears pricking at his eyes. "If I hadn't have been so goddamn stubborn then this wouldn't have happened!!" Katsuki sobbed. Kirishima heard the cries of his friend through the door. "Don't cry Bakugou.." He whispered, knowing that the sobbing boy wouldn't hear. "He's going to die, because of me!!" The words hit Kirishima like a bullet train. The dying boy placed his hand on the wall, tears coming to his eyes. "Don't cry, Katsuki!" He called through, petals emerging from his throat. Bakugou heard the three words, getting up. The ash blonde entered Kirishima's dorm, closing the door behind him. Kirishima looked up at him with dull eyes. "I'm sorry Kirishima.." He murmured, kneeling next to the walking flowerbed. Kirishima just smiled softly at Katsuki, hair falling over his forehead. "I'll be ok." That soft smile, oh how Bakugou would miss that smile. Katsuki broke, tears rolling down his cheeks. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it..." Kirishima took Bakugou's hand and held it tightly. For Kirishima he was probably breaking Katsuki's hand but in actual fact, his grip was weak. "You're dying because of me.." Katsuki sobbed. A soft hand brushed a tear from Bakugou's cheek. Katsuki held Eijiro's hand. "Don't leave. Please don't leave.." He pleaded. Kirishima's hold became more limp as the boy bowed his head. Katsuki noticed roses emerging from Kirishima's chest. "I love you Katsuki.." Eijiro said, looking up at the blonde, his eyes slowly closing. "No nonononono! Don't go!" Bakugou cupped Kirishima's face in his palms. "Don't go.." He sobbed, voice cracking. Kirishima went completely limp, petals falling from his mouth. "Please.." Bakugou held the now limp boy in his arms. "Eijiro please!" Bakugou cried, burying his head into Kirishima's shoulder. "Why? Why did if have to be like this!? Why did you of all people, fall for me!!? You idiot! You stupid, idiot! You slit your goddamn wrists, you didn't get those stupid flowers removed...because of me!!!" Katsuki was hurting. The blonde continued to sob, asking questions he could never find the answer to.

I don't love him!

I don't love him!

I..don't love him..?

I..

..I love him..