Chapter 11: I did it for you!

Kirishima went to Bakugou's room after school, curious. Kirishima was sitting on Bakugou's bed. "Why didn't you tell me?" The blonde looked down at Kirishima. "I was scared of how you'd react.." He muttered. "I'm not an idiot, Rock face." He sighed, sitting next to the redhead. "I was so worried." Bakugou didn't make eye contact. "All I knew was that you were dying." Kirishima couldn't help but feel guilty. "But this is my fault." Bakugou looked directly at Kirishima. Eijiro looked up. "What- but you- how-" He stammered. "Shut up and hear me out." Bakugou huffed. "I liked you. Liked. I denied my feelings for you and look where that ended up. I was killing you.." Katsuki felt tears prick at his eyes. "That's why I didn't get all of the flowers removed." Kiri smiled, sympathetically. Bakugou looked at Kirishima with a confused expression. Kirishima unbuttoned his school shirt, revealing a scar cutting along the side of his chest. Katsuki noticed how roses started growing around the stitching. "Kiri what did you-" Bakugou started. "I got surgery, ok?" He started. "I didn't get the whole removal though.. I wanted to see if we had a chance." He looked away, re-buttoning his shirt. The rock boy stood, heading for the door. "I'll be waiting." He gave Bakugou a soft smile before leaving, going into his own room. 'What have I done..?' Bakugou thought.

'What should I do?'