Chapter 2

"Where are we going?" Changsub grumbled. It has been years since his parents  have woken him from sleep. This particular day has been more early than before.

     "Just prepare yourself, okay?  Be downstairs in ten minutes for your breakfast." Eunkwang instructed. He did not need to wake up Peniel since he is a light sleeper . He is already fully awake when Eunkwang woke up Changsub.  Unlike Changsub who is not a morning person, he is all smiles and did a little stretching before getting up from bed.

      Eunkwang entered through the boy's bathroom to go to Hyunsik and Ilhoon's room. "Sikie!" he ordered. Ilhoon got startled and  look to the direction of the voice. When he sees his Appa, he went back to sleep and covered his head with his blanket. Hyunsik did not need another wake up call and immediately followed his father.

     "Ilhoon-ah!" Eunkwang walked over to Ilhoon.  He then patted his shoulder.

     "What time is it?" he asked groggily.

     "Time for you to wake up!" Eunkwang patted his shoulder again. "Come on!"

      Sungjae's room is located at the end of the hall. When he opened the door, he is greeted with snoring. "Sungjae-yah!" he called out.  Sungjae stirred from sleep. "Sungjae-yah!" Eunkwang called again.  The youngest son sat up from bed and in a dazed followed his father out of the room.

     After an hour all of them got in the car. Eunkwang getting the luggages which  he packed last night with Minjoo inside as well.

     "Where are we going?" Changsub asked again.

     "You will know in a while." Minjoo answered with a smile.

     The kids slept  in the car all the way to the airport. When they arrived, Sungjae is the first one to notice where they are. "Airport?"

     "Are we sending Hoonie away?" Changsub asked. "Is he gonna be gone long?" Sungjae laughed so hard.

     "What you laughing at?" Hyunsik glared at Sungjae.

     "For real?" Ilhoon could not help but ask. He became fully awake all of a sudden. "I'm going to London?"

     Minjoo turned to her kids. "All of us are going. But not to London."

     "Huh?" Sungjae had mixed feelings about this surprised trip. He got his mobile phone but found out that the battery is drained. When they are at the departure area, he borrowed Peniel's phone and hurriedly called someone.  He was not able to inform her that he will be going out of the country. He does not even know where they are going much less know when they will be back.

        Minjoo handed each one of her kids, eyemasks so they could catch some sleep during their flight while they were inside the plane.

      Changsub is seated at the same row with Peniel and Sungjae. He immediately covered his eyes with the mask.

     'What do you see Hyung?" Peniel asked him.

     "Nothing it is dark." Changsub answered.

     Sungjae leaned closer to Changsub who seated between the two. " That is your future, Hyung!" Sungjae whispered with an evil laugh.