Chapter 8

Sungjae is about to untie the lace ribbon when Eunkwang stopped him. "What are you doing, Sungjae-yah?"

     "How can we eat, Appa, if we are tied like this?" Sungjae raised his hand that is tied to Changsub's hand up in the air.

     "Figure that out yourselves. You are both smart-alecks  anyways." Eunkwang said.

     "This is so frustrating!" Changsub whined out loud.

     Sungjae looked at Changsub from the corner of his eye. Then he unwrapped a piece of rice cake. He tried to place it inside Changsub's mouth. But before Changsub could take a bite, Sungjae quickly withdrew his hand away. He started licking the rice cake and placed it infront of Changsub's face to feed him.

     "Aish!" Changsub gave out a curse. "You are gross!"

     Sungjae rolled his eyes then ate the rice cake by himself, just letting Changsub watch him eat. When he is done, he unwrapped another piece of rice cake. He placed it in Changsub's face once again. 

      But this time, Changsub is quick enough to take a big bite from it before Sungjae could start licking at it again. The bite was big enough that Changsub almost ate the whole piece.  He gave an evil laugh to Sungjae who is frowning at him.

     "All right! Let's go now!" Eunkwang ignored Sungjae and Changsub's banter with each other. "Where is our map?"

     "I have it!" Sungjae got the map from his coat's pocket using his free hand. But the map is still sealed. He used his lips to unseal it and in doing so accidentally had a paper cut. He yelped in pain.

      Changsub got the map from Sungjae instinctively but dropped it down the ground.

      "You dropped it! You get it!" Sungjae ordered.

      Changsub just ignored his younger brother and hoped that he did not bruised his lips.

      Minjoo walked over to her youngest son to check on his lips. It is bleeding a little. "Tsk! Does it hurt?" she asked.  Sungjae shook his head. She then untied both boy's hands from the ribbon and got a tissue from her handbag. She dabbed it against her youngest' lower lip. "Here! Use this." She handed him her lip gloss from her bag.

      *** *** ***

     After they got back from Kyoto, everyone got back to the hotel to pack their things  for their trip back home the following day.

     When Peniel was finished, he did an livestreaming with his friend, Michael. When Michael signed out, Amber posted a comment on live chat. "Buttface, do you know the muffin man?"

     "Amber go live. For your fans." Peniel said, not answering her question.

     "Sorry. My app is not updated." She  posted in his live chat again.

      "Update it!" Peniel said.

      "Sorry! Gotta work. Love ya, Noodle."

      Peniel read her post over and over again just to be sure. He could not believe that she posted that in public. Then he finally replied. "I love you too, Llama." He kissed his camera and ended his live stream.

      His mobile phone rang. Amber! He anwered it right away. 

     "What the hell was that? Are you out of your mind?" An angry Amber demanded.

      "You posted it first." Peniel reasoned out.

      "A lot of people would not read posts. But you, you announced it live for everyone to hear."

      Peniel smiled. "My bad!" But he is not sorry at all. "They know." 

      "What!?" Amber is screaming in the other line.

      "Everyone knows already. You don't have to worry. Eomma and Appa  likes you. " Peniel assures her.