Chapter 4

"Oppa, what are we gonna do for today?" Minjoo asked.

      "It's a surprise." Eunkwang smiled at her. 

      "What surprise?" Minjoo is getting excited. Her husband is always full of surprises. 

      "It would not be a surprise anymore if i tell you, right?" He hugged her lovely wife.

      "Should i tell the boys to get ready?" 

      He shook his head. "No boys. Just us." It's been a while that two have spent some quality together. He wants to spend the rest of the day alone with his wife, like when they used to do before when they were still dating.  A reservation in a restaurant was already made  for their dinner and a romantic cruise with a jazz band right after they eat.

     Minjoo is alarmed. "We can't leave them to themselves."

     "Honey, they are already big. I'm sure they can take care of themselves and find some things to do around here.  I, on the other hand, have set us up on a date. I really want to spend some time with you."

      _____     _____     _____

     All five boys went together to explore Shinsaibashi-suji, exploring the shops, taking  a picture with the Glico man at the background until Ilhoon suggested that they go to the more  high-class shopping street of Midosuji Avenue where it is less crowded.

     When they got near the Daimaru Store, Sungjae asked permission to get in because he wanted to buy something. Hyunsik agreed  since he also wanted to buy fancy shoes for  Ilhoon.  As they reached the second floor, Hyunsik noticed a group of girls following them. 

     "Hyung!" Hyunsik approached Changsub. "I think we are being followed." he whispered.

      "I know. I thought that i was the only one who noticed." Changsub looked back to the group of girls. "They've been at it since Shinsaibashi."

     "I've finally decided on what to buy. I'll meet you in a few minutes." Sungjae announced.

     "Wait!"Changsub stopped him. "You can't go alone. Take Peuni with you."

     Sungjae glared at Changsub. "I'm buying something for him for his birthday tomorrow." he whispered back to Changsub.

     "Okay. We'll be splitting up to buy the things we want. We meet back in this exact spot after an hour."Changsub decided. He hoped that the group of girls would stop following them since they will be splitting up.

     Hyunsik grabbed Ilhoon so they could buy shoes while Sungjae immediately disappeared to nowhere.  Peniel went Changsub to just look around.

     After thirty minutes, they met and went out of the store.  To Changsub's dismay, the group of girls are waiting for them outside the building.

     "Aish!" Changsub cursed out loud.  To make it worst, they  could not cross the street since they have to wait for the light to turn green.

      One of the girls gathered her courage  to walk over to them. "Hi! I'm one of your fans. I saw you guys perform back in Korea when I had a vacation there. Can I ask for an autograph? You guys are so cool."

     Just then, a guy suddenly appeared and shouted at the girl. "What are you doin'?" the guy asked the girl angrily.

     Changsub, Hyunsik, and Peniel paused for a moment to study the situation. Sungjae and Ilhoon took a step back.

      "I went to your school earlier and found out that you are cutting classes again." The guy got angrier.

      "Leave me alone!"  The girl answered back. She took a notebook out from her backpack and handed it out to Peniel.

     "I'm gonna give you an autograph but you should stop skipping classes." Peniel hurriedly sign the notebook then passed it to Hyunsik beside him.

      "Cutting class is so not cool." Hyunsik agreed. He added his signature  to the notebook.

      The angry guy grabbed the girl and began to drag her away.

     "No!" The girl shrugged her arm away.

      Changsub stepped in between the guy and the girl to defend her. "The girl said no." The guy reached out for the girl again but Changsub shove the other guy's hand to stop him from hurting her.

" The guy reached out for the girl again but Changsub shove the other guy's hand to stop him from hurting her

     Ilhoon began to panick since he does not want his eldest hyung to get into a fight. He took out his mobile phone to call their Eomma.

      Hyunsik and Peniel moved forward to support Changsub just in case this would turn into a fight.

     Ilhoon started to worry when he could not reach his Eomma. He forgot that he does not have a Japanese SIM. He dialed again but his phone died on him since the battery is already low.

     "Sungjae-yah!" Ilhoon turned to Sungjae so he could borrow his phone. But he sees Sungjae in a distance, running away from them to the direction of  the nearest subway.  "Sungjae-yah!" Ilhoon ran after him.

      "We really need to go, Hyung!" Hyunsik tried to pull Changsub away. Two of his young brothers are running away from fright. He do not want the five of them to be separated.

      But Changsub stayed put in his place, eyeing the guy.  "Go." Changsub said to the girl and her friends while he waited on the other guy if he would go after her or not.

      The guy stared back at Changsub, not knowing what to say.