month four - gender - part 1

Tord POV
We get to find out the gender today, Tom's excited, he's been acting more like he was when we were kids, it's been leaving me with a love struck look. I love him more this way, tho he has been getting kinda sick because he hasn't had any alcohol. "Tord you ready to go?" Tom said smiling. "Yeah" I said standing up. I'm no help right now, I had to get my injured arm removed so I only have one arm till the robot arm is ready. We got in the car and I drove to the hospital, it's kind of a long drive, that was difficult cuz I'm using my left hand. I noticed that Tom had dozed off, he didn't get much sleep last night cuz I got my arm removed and he can't sleep without me, so I let him sleep. At the hospital I gently shook Tom to wake him up "Tom wake up, we're here" he slowly woke up and rubbed his "eyes".

Tom POV
I woke up to see Tord, and smiled, I'm always happy to see him. We got out the car, and immediately I got a cramp, and leaned against the car. Tord ran to me and wrapped his arm around me pulling me into his chest. We walked into the hospital and talked to a doctor who took us to a room and gave us an ultrasound. "Your having twins" the doctor said. I smiled, Tord looked kind of uneasy at that. "A... girl and a boy" he said. "Tord we're gonna have a son and a daughter!" I said grabbing his hand. Tord said nothing, he just started at the screen. "Tord?" I asked putting my hand in his shoulder. He looked at me, he didn't say anything, he looked scared. "Tord what's wrong?" I asked facing him. "I'm not worried we're having twins..... I'm worried about what's going to happen to them...." he said, looking out the window. "What do you mean?" I asked as he helped me out the bed. "I never told you guys this but..... I have a sister...." he said looking down. "TORD!!" I yelled excited, he flinched looked like he was about to punch me then he realized I was his husband. "Yes......"he said not knowing how to respond. "I'd love to meet her!" I said smiling. "Ok but, something happened to her when she turned 6....." he said as we got in the car. "What happened?" I asked. "She.....got....." he said, i noticed he was starting to cry. "Cut in half....." he said as tears fell. My eyes widened at that "shes dead?...." I asked. "No.... demons revived her..." he said wiping tears. "That's good" I said. "I'll take you to her" he said driving past our house, I smiled.
To be continued