Month Four - closer now - part two

Tord POV
"Paul? Pat?" I asked, smiling at them, they hugged me and smiled. We took a while to catch up, it took a lot longer than expected. I looked at the time "shit Tom's probably up by now and I need to give Torm his medicine!" I yelled. "Ok we'll see you soon Tord" Pat said smiling. I smiled back and ran home. "Where have you been?" Tom asked, I could tell he was angry. "Sorry I went to the store and saw some old friends, we just caught up with eachother" I said. "I gave Torm his medicine you lazy asshole... you don't even care about your son...." Tom said as he walked away. That hurt.... I know it's just a mood swing but still... hearing someone I love say that... it hurt.... my face got red and my eyes filled with tears, I slid down the wall to the floor as he went back to bed.

Torm POV
I woke up and coughed, I heard someone crying. "Dad?" I called out. Dad walked in as he wiped his tears "you ok Torm?" He asked. "I'm ok daddy, are you?" I asked. "Don't worry about me" he said kissing my forehead. "Torm can I ask you something?...." he said. I nodded. "Am I a good dad?..." he asked. "You are dad" I said. Dad pulled me onto him, he layed in my bed and held onto me, he fell asleep, i slept too.