month six - kidnapped

Tord POV
I woke up and looked around, Tom wasn't there. Maybe he's in the living room. I got up and went downstairs to see if Tom was there, he wasn't there, but there was a VHS tape on the couch. I watched it.

In the tape
3rd person
Tom was tied up in a chair, his eyes covered with a blind fold and a wrap in his mouth. "Is this what your looking for?" A familiar voice spoke. "Ic you want your husband come back to us" Tom started struggling. A hand came out the darkness and let Tom speak. "Tord I love you.... the babies are ok.... I'm scared.... please hurry...." he was crying.

Tom POV
I sat there still tied in the chair. I looked down at my stomach feeling the twins kick. I heard a crash. I jumped and looked around. I couldn't see anything accept a silloete of a guy with horns. "Tord?....." I called out. "Tom" he responded. "Tord it is you!!" I yelled excited. He ran over and untied me, hugging me. I hugged back tightly, starting to cry. A random guy knocked us out.

Tord POV
I woke up laying on the floor of a cell with Tom on me, his head in my chest, I wrapped my arms around him and looked around. Tom woke up and looked at me "Tord...." he said tearing up. I hugged him "its gonna be ok..." I said running my fingers through his hair. A man walked over I got up and pushed Tom behind me. When the guy opened the cage I hit him in the head with my robot arm knocking him out, I picked up Tom and ran outside as fast as I could, he held onto my hoodie. When we got outside I put him down and hugged him tightly. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah I'm ok" he said as I wiped his tears.