where it started

0

No POV

memory 1

■■■■■■■■■■ 0%

loading..

■     ■     ■

complete!

■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

A flurry of red hair ran across the lawn, without noticing his mother come out with his father right behind her. The Todoroki family had a visitor today.

-

 Their daughter, Fuyumi, was meeting with a potential playmate, that is if they got along well. But, of course, it wasn't just "potential playmates"

The family had planned a special proposition.

The Yamshida's family's son was known to have an interesting quirk, which was ground control. The quirk included being able to take dirt from the ground, or any hard substance relating to the earth and being able to shape it to his own will

The son was presumed to only be 5 years older, which was two years younger than their own son, Toya Todoroki. As soon as the eldest noticed the boy, he immediately stopped his ruckus of playtime, with the help of his mother, that is. 

The boy was now instead of racing full speed to the (h/c)-haired boy.

Well, (y/n) had other ideas. 

He quickly darted behind his mother, his short figure looking behind her. Toya, standing from a distance, tried to peer behind her. When the boy made contact with him, he quickly looked down, avoiding his eyes. 

Toya saw he had (eye/color) eyes. (Y/N's) mother started snickering of the child's shyness and turned around facing her son. Looking up, the boy let out a 'squeak' when noticing how closer Toya was to him now.

~Toya's POV~

Once interested in playing, I was now sprinting to the other kid. 

'Finally, I had a companion since my sister was kind of boring to play with, but now I had someone to play with that was just for me!!'

 As I got closer, it seemed that the boy hid behind his mother's legs. I tried peaking behind her as I got closer. Moving at a slower rate, I saw the tall lady have her back turned to me as she whispered to my new friend.

I slowly got closer to try to hear what they were talking about.

Then the woman, who I presumed to be his mother, took him into her arms and put him in front of her. When he looked back up from the ground, he made a noise almost falling back. I guess I scared him... whoops haha...

Smiling at him, I reached out my hand for him to take.

"Hi, I'm Toya Todoroki!"

And that's where our friendship began...

memory ending...

███░░░░░░░░░  25%

██████░░░░░░ 50%

█████████░░░ 75%

████████████100%

completed shutting down!

memory 1 ended!

Sorry if it is not good, but I'm trying ( ᐛ )و

I'm going out of town for I don't know how many days, but I won't be able to bring my stuff to write and I'm terribly sorry. But, after that I have school! I could've done some this weekend but... I didn't σ('し_`〃)ゞ

I don't know why!!

also I'm not that great at prologues but I'll try to do my best!! I'm trying my best on to what I think would Toya act like so hope you can deal with my unwillingness! (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و

But, I hope you enjoyed my first(kind of) chapter!

Toodles~ Ladies and Gents! (or whatever you prefer °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°)

𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗼, 𝘁𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗺𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲.. 𝟯 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝗹𝘇

𝗯𝘁𝘄 𝗜'𝗺 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼 //𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗴𝗶𝗮 (☆∀☆)

//psi𝗳𝘆𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗮𝘄𝗺𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗲𝗿𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀,𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁😺

//pps 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗶 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵 𝗶𝗻 𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝘄𝘇𝗶𝗲𝘀

Author