《Chapter 4 - Honest 》

No beginning note, but will be at the end.

4

Memory 5

Loading...

Complete!

(Toya's POV)

The following morning, (Y/n) had the look of fear on his face. He didn't mean to break down like that, especially in front of Toya.

In truth, (Y/n) had been doing this for some time. Fights.

He tried to keep it away from school and put on a mask every time he passed those gates. The same happy smile, same cheerful attitude.

(Y/n) didn't know when he became like this or why. But he hated it.

He hated being like this, but it was too late to go back from all the people he hurt for his own selfish needs.

After the bathroom accident, Toya started avoiding (Y/n). (Y/n) tried to reach out to him, for something, reassure him this was the only time this has happened. But, Toya wouldn't even look him in the eye.

And that Tengan guy, he ended up with a bloody nose, but that's it. Even from all the fighting, (Y/n) still didn't have quite the figure to knock someone into the hospital.

Parents were called, of course, and another white lie slipped out. Word got around of what happened. There were many on (Y/n)'s side. If you think about it, how could an innocent boy, like (Y/n), plummet a bully, like Tengan, into the ground? For no reason?

That was enough proof for the whole school.

//stupid//

And so then, everything went back to the normal again.

But it wasn't normal.

He felt like something was missing, and he knew that missing piece of him didn't even want to take a single glance at him before running off.

People soon noticed the dismay of the two. They were always by one another's side, so when they saw they weren't together barely anymore, classmates of his and Toya's got skeptical.

The talk got around.

And this is where they are now.

...

Toya speedily rushed home, knowing (Y/n) would try to catch up with him. His house was far away, but feeling the embarrassment of his father always picking him up, he decided to start walking.

His mom protested against this, but he didn't listen.

And then so what Toya predicted, he heard pounding against the payment behind him. He didn't need to know who it was, so he rounded the corner quickly and bolted for it.

He needed time to think, of what he saw.

How can people skim over this so... so...

easily?

It annoyed him a lot. His best friend he thought he knew, turned out to be fake.

He was already having problems at home, so why did this have to come up all of sudden?

Was (Y/n) always like this?