we became friends

2

memory 3

■■■■■■■■■■ 0%

loading..

■      ■     ■

complete!

■■■■■■■■■■ 100%

-

NO POV

[hint of Toya's]

Mrs. and Mr. Todoroki invited the Yamashida's inside for tea, while they got (y/n) and Fuyumi to talk with each other. They sat the kids in the playroom to converse so they could get to know each other better. 

Toya was peering around the corner, watching them, jealously.

He wanted to hang out with the new kid. Why did Fuyumi get to hang out with him? He asked himself. So he did the only thing to get the new kid's attention. 

To strut in and take the spotlight. 

So, that's what he did. He walked in there, catching the two kids' attention. Before this, he could see the new kid was obviously nervous. He kept stuttering all over the place and blushing in embarrassment, furiously as Fuyumi patiently talked to him.

When he came in, he saw the kid look a little relieved, but looking more worried, now.

 He remembered he never got his name since he was pulled away by his parents. 

He put out his hand for him to shake. 

"Hey, my name is Toya Todoroki. I'm the oldest brother. What's your name." Toya didn't want to show his excitement since he didn't want to scare the kid.

The kid shakingly took his hand. "(Y-y/n) Y-yamashida...It's n-nice to meet y-you." He saw his sister puff out since she was obviously trying to become friends with (Y/n). 

"Can I play with you guys?" 

(Y/n) shook his head "yes", while his sister was kind of giving him the death glare. He shook her gaze off and plopped down next to (Y/n)

"What do you guys want to do? We have the Wii, board games, toys."