info: y/n

Name: Y/N Yamashida

Gender: Boy

Quirk: Ground Control

Age: 5 Years 

Personality: You were usually shy to others as a kid, but once you got to know them, you became more open but still retaining your shy demeanor. This usually comes from the insane amount of attention to being the second child of one of the Pro Heroes.  Another side of you, though, is you were very aggressive and overprotective when coming to protecting you or your friends. Inside, as he got older, he started to become full of himself, but he put up a mask of this sweet and shy kid, so his reputation wouldn't be spoiled.

Explanation of your Quirk: Your quirk is able to lift segments of the ground and use it for your own advantage. These segments usually arm formed in clusters and are consisting of dirt, rock, and grass. Some things you can do with your quirk:

1. Rise it and remove it from the ground. Most of the time, when it takes out the portion needed, it creates a patch from where that ground was taken from. 

2. You can rise ground and make it into spikes jutting from the ground. These usually consist of rock.

3. You can form it into anything that is in solid and stable condition and doesn't have too many complicated features. (form something from dirt and rock)

Drawbacks: You get headaches most of the time when using your quirk for too long, and causes you to be very sleep deprived, it also can cause broken bones, immobilization, or just the used body part to feel limp and numb.

Relationships

{if you do not want to use these names, it's perfectly fine,

I just know I have difficulty picking names sometimes haha}

Mother: Anni Yamashida; You have a troubled relationship with your mother. This is from her constantly talking about you and liking to show you off, sometimes. This makes you extremely uncomfortable. Otherwise, you get along fairly well. What you dislike is when your mother and your sister get into fights, it's become the usual and can be awkward. When they fight, you usually stay out of the way. 

Your mother came from America originally but moved to Japan when she married your father. 

Her quirk is Light Movement. She can absorb light from any known substance and beam it from the fronts of her hand. She can also move the light from anywhere and make it into a substance so it is easier for her to beam. Her hero's name is LightWave. lightly waves

Father: Daiki Yamashida; You have an ok relationship with your father but feel rather nervous around him. This comes from when he talks about the future, your future. He thinks so strongly of you and it just intimidates you. He is the one to comfort you when big fights are going around or when someone is hurt, but you rather not like to get close. 

Your father grew up in Japan, but because of a hero trip, he needed to go to America. And that's how he met your mother.

His quirk is Earthquake. He can make actual earthquakes but chooses not too. He can make rumbles in the ground which can sometimes cause some of the ground to jut up from anywhere (on a solid, flat, surface) which he can control to move, but not transform. His hero name is Ground Breaker.