toya todoroki

I'm back! Thank you, everyone, that followed me, I respect the kindness! Please enjoy this chapter! Just now I try to make time and make them longer for you guys and your enjoyment!

                                                           *⬆️ me giving you my love and support*

1

~NO POV~

As time passed, you and Toya gained a stronger friendship. You were always by his side, whenever he needed you most...which was most times. 

You see his father, Enji Todoroki, wanted the perfect child, so he set his eyes on his eldest son, Toya. He tried to train him to be the best but his son lacked the right build to become the image he wanted, having his mother's weak constitution. 

And from then on, his father rejected the idea of him ever being a hero. He married for one reason, and that was so he could surpass All Might, and if Toya couldn't do that, he had no use for the boy. 

The sudden change in his father left a dent on him.  

He wasn't....needed? 

//Toya's Thoughts//

Toya thought about this, to the point where he was constantly in a depressive state. He had all these feelings jumbled up inside him. He reminisced the night where his everything crashed and fell.

He and his dreams.

memory 2

■■■■■■■■■■ 0%

loading..

■  ■  ■

complete!

■■■■■■■■■■ 100%