Ch. 2 - Getting To Know The Devils

Chapter 2

Y/N's POV

Y/N: "Welcome to Devil May Cry everyone. Now what did you guys want to ask me?"

I see everyone comfortable on the couches. Everyone raised their hands and I picked Rias first.

Rias: "What are you? You can't be human."

Y/N: "Straight to the point. How many supernatural beings do you know?"

Rias gave it a thought and answered.

Rias: "Devils, angels, fallen angels, gods, and vampires are all the ones I know in my knowledge."

Y/N: "And what about demons?"

Issei: "I thought devils were demons?"

Y/N: "Not entirely true. You see devils are very weak and evolved demons. Don't get me wrong, devils have the potential to become powerful but must be properly trained. Demons, on the other hand, have the potential to be born very powerful, depending which demon it is. Some are clever and dangerous, others are dumb and weak. Some demons get annoying after encountering them so many times. There are similarities between demons and devils. Both are weak to holy weapons or magic. Luckily there's not that many powerful demons alive, some weaks ones are probably crawling around the earth or hiding. Encountering a demon, you may have a chance to defeat them. But the powerful ones, not even Sirzechs or the other devil kings would be able to handle them."

Then suddenly Rias, Akeno, Kiba and Koneko eyes widened on my knowledge about the devil's leaders.

Rias: "How do you know about my brother and the three other devil kings?"

Y/N: "Someone real powerful keeps me informed. Next question."

Kiba: "What we're those gauntlets and sword that you used?"

Koneko: "I'm curious as well, specifically the gauntlets."

Y/N: "So your interested about those two? The gauntlets are named Beowulf and the katana is Yamato. Both of them are Devil Arms. Beowulf was actually a demon back then but was defeated by my Uncle. As for the sword, it belongs to my Uncle as well. It was gifted to him by my Grandpa."

Akeno: "So if you defeat a demon, you gain a new weapon?"

Y/N: "Not every demon turns to a weapons. From what my father told me, only some specific demons he faced turned into Devil Arms."

Asia: "What about when you disappeared and appeared with everyone with you?"

Y/N: "That, my dear little Asia, is what I like to call my trickster style. It's a trick I learned in my training when I grew up. Actually, everything I did back with the strays, I learned from my father."

Rias: "You didn't answer my question Y/N. What are you? And is you father the same thing as you?"

Y/N: "I'm a demon, Rias, actually a quarter demon. My dad is half a demon, and we're both hybrids. Now with the questions are out of the way, how about we all rest. With your earlier fight, you guys must be exhausted. Also, Koneko, Asia?"

Koneko/Asia: "Yes?"

Y/N: "I'm gonna need you both to come with me."

They both get up from the couch and followed me. I lead them to the kitchen and took a knife out of a drawer. I turn around and both girls have looks of fear on their faces. I chuckled at their reaction and gave Koneko an order.

Y/N: "Koneko, take a seat on the counter next to the sink."

Koneko: "What are you gonna do with that knife?"