Ch. 11 - Battle of Gods

*IMPORTANT*
There might be or not be a chapter next week. I will be taking a hiatus on posting, I repeat, on posting. That means I'll keep writing but it'll be slow. There's three reasons. First, I need to rewatch Highschool DxD season 2 as I forgot a bit of the story. Second, I need to plan out how I'm going to write for upcoming chapters. And finally third, there's some important problems I need to figure out in my life. If you can do me a favor as to not comment, "when's the next chapter", then I'll try to post some chapters during the hiatus. I don't know how long it'll take, but I'll try to make this hiatus short as possible.

Thank you for reading this notice and my story. Now back to the story.

Nappa: "Vegeta, how many views does this story have?"

Vegeta: "It's OVER 9,000!!!!!!"

Y/N's POV

Vegeta: "What... DID YOU DO TO MY BULMA!!!!!!!!!"

Vegeta rushes towards Beerus, landing a punch to the face, then a kick to the stomach. Beerus fights back, punching Vegeta's cheek, but Vegeta just takes it like a champ and uppercuts Beerus to the air. Dashing to Beerus, Vegeta rapidly punches his opponent in the face over and over again. He then knees him in the chest.

Beerus, who had enough of it, flicked Vegeta in the forehead, sending him to the Z-Fighters. Bulma, who finally was healed, got up to see Vegeta utterly humiliated. She ran up to him and helped him stand.

Y/N: "Asia, Dende. Heal Vegeta, I'll see what I can do."

I stood in front of everyone, making sure they would stay safe. I was going to summon Draken and Ddraig, but a voice screamed out.

???: "Wait!!"

We all looked at the voice, as Goku finally arrived. Looking a little banged up, he gets in front of me.

Beerus: "You shouldn't have come back, unless you figured how to crack the Saiyan God prophecy."

Goku: "No, I haven't able to work out the kinks. But I know I can't let you destroy the Earth."

Beerus: "Destruction is in my very name!"

Goku: "Believe me, I'm aware of that, Lord Beerus. But just this once, can you just give us a pass."

Beerus: "And if I do, will you still fight me."

Goku : "Yeah, I would love to settle the score, but I'm sure I'd get killed. No matter what power level I'm at, it won't be a fair fight... *Gasp* That's it!! Lord Beerus, I'm going to need a minute to try one last crazy idea."

Beerus: "Idea? For what?"

Goku: "For summoning the Super Saiyan God guy you want to meet. I think I know how to do it know, but it's not going to be easy."

Beerus: "I'm listening."

Goku: "Can you give me, like, five minutes. Just a little time, that's all I need. Pleeease??"

Beerus: "Alright. You got five minutes."

Goku: "Yes, thanks!"

Y/N: "Hope you know what you're doing"

Goku: "Sorry I stopped your fight."

Y/N: "It's alright, saves me the trouble to fight him. What are you going to do?"

Goku: "You'll see. Bulma, I'm going to need the dragon balls."

Bulma: "Of course, use anything you need. Just blast that ugly purple testicle sack into oblivion."