Ch. 14 - New Bishop and a New Holy Sword Problem

3rd Person's POV

The sounds of rain, thunder, and sword clashing fills the air as Kiba kicks Freed away from him. Kiba goes in to attack but jumps to the side to dodge a bullet from Freed.

Freed: "C'mon devil scum, I'm not having enough fun if you're just dodging."

Kiba: "Tch."

Kiba summons for his Holy Eraser and clashes with Freed. But the demonic sword is destroyed by Freed's Excalibur.

Freed: "Didn't I just tell you that my sword is a piece of Excalibur?!~"

Kiba: "I was making sure it was the real deal. I should thank you for bringing me the sword I swore to destroy."

Kiba creates another sword and throws it at Freed like a spear. Freed manages to dodge the attack but feels something wet on his cheek. He touches his cheek and sees that it's blood.

Freed: "How dare you scratch this handsome face!!"

The crazy priests ducks down to dodge a sideways slash from Kiba and jumps back. Freed readies his sword but stops and puts a finger in his ear.

Freed: "Right. On my way! Sorry devil knight, but I have been called and I need to go.~ Next time I'll see you, I'll kill you. Ta ta!!~"

Freed takes a small ball out of his coat and smashes it on the ground. Kiba is blinded by the pellet and covers his eyes. He readies his hand and sees that Freed had just escaped. His anger grew and clenches his fist, making his knuckles turn white.

Kiba: "I will destroy Excalibur."

He walks of into the distance, continuing to walk in the rain.

Timeskip
Y/N's POV

You know, I have a bad feeling for today. But at the same time, I already have trouble in bed. I'm in the sixty nine position with one of the girls at the moment. Fuck it, let's have some fun.

I squeeze her butt and I hear a moan. She was wearing pink panties and she has a small but cute butt. I move the panties to the side to see her beautiful pink pussy. I was practically drooling a bit with a smirk on my face.

Y/N: "Thank you for the meal."

Knock, Knock, Knock

I sigh and move whoever was on top of me. Before I head to the door, I see that it was Ravel in only pink panties. I go to the door, and open it to reveal Izuku.

Y/N: "Hmm, what's wrong Midoriya?"

Midoriya: "Sorry, if I woke you up."

Y/N: "I was already awake, but you did ruin a bit of my fun, if you know what I mean.~"

Midoriya: "I'm sorry!"

Y/N: "Don't worry about it. Was there something you needed?"

Midoriya: "Right, your mom asked me to tell you, you've got company in the living room. A tall man, white hair, blue skin, uh..."

Y/N: "Whis is here? Huh, thanks Midoriya, tell them that I'll be down in a minute."

Midoriya: "Okay."

I close behind me and think. It's weird that Whis is here of all places. I got changed into a grey tank top and black joggers. As I'm about to head out, im wrapped by a pair of arms.

???: "Stay here please."

Y/N: "You know, that was pretty bold of you to sleep on me, even worse when your cute ass is on my face, Ravel."