Ch. 9 - Date & New Transformation

Y/N's POV

A couple days have passed by since Seras, Shizuo, Jessica, and Zoro joined my peerage. Once I had them settled with their own rooms, I called up Sona about letting them join the school. Of course, Zoro, Seras, and Shizuo won't be joining the high school course. So Sona was able to get them in to the college course. Jessica was given the same classes as mine, as it was her request. She tends to be a bit shy when meeting a whole group, kind of weird for an ex-serial killer, but I find it cute.

Once the next morning came, Zoro was already seen training in the gym. Trying to build muscle by carrying more than any human would be seen carrying. Shizuo is always in the backyard admiring the view of the lake, occasionally getting in conversations with others. Seras likes to drink tea and read books as she likes to read her stories or learn about new weapons. Jessica likes to take walks around the surrounding forest as it reminds her of home.

Let's not forget about Rebecca. When I introduced her to my peerage, everyone were ready to execute her on the spot. I got in the way as I explained about how she will be in my protection.

(A/n: This is Rebecca

(A/n: This is Rebecca. I forgot to add her picture in the last chapter.)

*Flashback*

Y/N: "Woah, woah! Stand down. I brought her here for a reason."

Rias: "Get away from her, Y/N. She might've said something, only to spy on us."

Y/N: "Actually, I wanted her to come with us. I gave her the choice of dying by my hands if she didn't give me the information that I wanted. Even if she went back to the fallen angels, she would've died by one of their leaders."

Akeno: "Are we going to lock her up or something?"

Rebecca tensed up as she didn't want that.

Y/N: "Don't worry Rebecca, I already thought of that. I was thinking if you wanted to have the job as a maid for my place. In exchange, you get a room for yourself, clothes, a three meals a day. All you have to do is keep the house clean and safe from the enemy."

Rebecca: "I don't know what to say. Is that okay with you?"

Y/N: "Of course, I do. I promised that I'd take care of you if you gave me what I wanted."

Rebecca gave me a hug as she shed a few tears of happiness.

*Flashback Ends*

She became quick friends with everyone, especially with Akeno, which is a weird reason. She kept her promise as she is now the head maid for my household.

Well that's what happened so far. At the moment, I'm laying in my bed as I'm thinking about my family. I wonder where Morrison, Trish, and Lady are at the moment. Then I thought about how Goku and Vegeta must be training at the moment, like always. Bulma and Chi-Chi are probably complaining how their husbands can't keep a steady job, or won't spend time with them. Well mostly Vegeta, since he's always in the gravity chamber. But my thoughts come back to mom and dad. I know my mom like to be with Chi-Chi or Bulma, as they like to gossip or catch up with anything in their lives. Then I start to think about my dad. He's been on a job for a while, last thing he told me was to take care of my mom. Then he left to God knows where. Knowing him, he's probably having fun killing off demons or somehow in hell.