Chapter 6: The Darkness of Deceit

WARNING: This is by far my least favorite story, to the point that I couldn't even force myself to read it for this...

WARNING: Bad decisions, actions, and language ahead...

Inspiration:

I honestly don't remember what my inspiration for this story was other than Can LYING Be Good had just been released and I felt like I needed to get a chapter out which included Deceit's character.

Overall Thoughts On The Darkness of Deceit:

I'm not going to sugar coat it...I f***ing hate this story. Of all my works this one is by far the one I am the least proud of, and I can tell you why.

-First of all I was cramped for time.

· This was a story I wrote, edited, and posted within 6 hours...I say edited, but if I'm being honest, there's no way I could have gotten the story out in 6 hours had I actually edited it.

-Second, I really had no inspiration for this story at all other than the obvious Virgil knows Deceit thing.

-Third, I WROTE IT IN A NOTE ON MY PHONE, NOT ON MY COMPUTER BECAUSE I WAS AT A FRIEND'S HOUSE!

-Finally, I'm going to be honest, I was partially drunk when I wrote this, so I'm amazed I was even able to spell, but I will admit that other than my spelling, everything from the punctuation to the writing is just plain horrible in my eyes. I was impaired, and yet for some reason, I thought it was a good idea to write! Don't ask me why, and also don't take example from me, underage drinking is bad!

Writing Tips Based On The Darkness of Deceit:

-First and foremost, don't write a story when you're drunk or impaired in any other way...there's not much else I can add to that...

· I always believe it is constructive to have older works to look back on to see how you've improved...but this is just sloppy.

-Don't write in a note on your phone.

· The screen is too small; you are going to miss all kinds of mistakes. If you write on paper or a computer the quality of your story will improve.

-EDIT, EDIT, EDIT!!!

· Don't do what I did with this story and just write it...on a phone...while tipsy...under a time constraint...WITHOUT EDITING

A Funny Story Concerning The Darkness of Deceit:

Ironically enough...I actually asked all of you if you wanted me to take this story down when I began writing Personal History, in which I rehash a lot of the points I made in this story. Despite having written this while impaired as I previously stated...literally no one wanted me to take it down. Now, I don't know if you guys were just trying to be nice, or if you genuinely enjoyed the story, (if you did...thank you?) but I personally think this is by far the worst of my works, and I am glad to be done with this Explained chapter.