I'm the Joker!

Its been a few months since (y/n) went missing. Teams Rwby and Jnpr have been worried sick, until one day screens pop out through the entire campus.
It shows a dark room with a single chair, laughing can be heard in the back causing everyone to worry.
Then (y/n) shows up faceless, bleeding and laughing.
(Y/n): STUDENTS OF BEACON.....miss me? I'll answer for you, yes you have. I mean who wouldn't miss this handsome face! (Y/n) then shows himself holding his rotting face.
(Y/n): HAHAHA I'm sorry let me put on my face. It'll only take a few second darlings.
That sentence made it seemed like he was talking to his old friends. He then straps his face back on.
(Y/n): that's better now, where were we? Oh! Pulls out a script Big things are coming friends, and you better be prepared (y/n) then looks around and screams WHO WROTE THIS BS. Anyway, see you soon old friends. (Y/n) laughs as the screens finally leave and have everyone panicked and scared
Yang: (y/n), oh no!
Weiss: What does he mean?
Juane: Is he going to attack is?
Phyrra: I think we just have to wait and see.

(Y/n) is walking to a dust shop with a couple of white fang grunts. The place was called from dust till dawn
(Y/n): funny, anyway you guys know what to do.
The grunts and (y/n) walk into the shop and he goes to shake the owners hand. The owner hesitantly does so and gets electrified killing the old man
(Y/n): The Joker at your service! Must be shocking to meet such a fellow HAHAHAHAHA.
The grunts load up the dust in a truck that was waiting for them. Before they left (y/n) grabbed the register and off they went.
They didn't make it that far when a team a four girls stop and crash the truck. That team happened to be Rwby, (y/n) walked out and they looked shocked.
(Y/n): MMM SMASHING! HAHAHAHAH
Ruby: (Y/n)?
Yang: It's us
(Y/n): I know who you are but you don't know who I am.
Ruby: What? If course we do you're (y/n) our friend.
(Y/n): he isn't here anymore
(J/n): I'm..
Joker: I'M THE JOKER!! HAHAHAHAHAH THE CLOWN PRINCE OF CRIME!
Juane: No You're NOT! YOU'RE (Y/N) BEST FRIEND
Joker: Funny but, no. Oh that reminds me...here he throws Juane a tiny barrel that had a label that read 'tar'.
Joker: go nuts kid
Juane: (y-y/n)
Joke: well I'll be on way, Adios Amigos
Joker throws a few smoke bombs and laughs. The teams snap out of it but he's already gone with the dust.