Last laugh (Final Chapter)

Joker was alone in his new house. He was given a knew scroll and it has the members of team Rwby on it.
Joker: How convenient, my darlings.
Joker chuckles and calls them separately to meet him here. He didn't tell them who he was but he was happy to give them all a surprise. He waited patiently for them to arrive and had a huge smile on his pale face.

With Rwby

The old team met at the schnee mansion to decide to have a meeting on the odd call.
Ruby: Who do you think it was?
Weiss: I'm not sure.
Yang: his voice did sound familiar didn't it?
Ruby: yeah, You don't think
Blake: No, I heard he died in the asylum.
Yang: are we sure?
Ruby only one way to find out.
The team went to the location that the man said to meet him at. They had their weapons just in case and were ready for anything, or so they thought. Ruby knocked on the door and was meet with a giant smile.
Joker: My you girls have gotten old!
They were met with a big man in a white suit.

Yang: Do we know you?Joker: my oh my darlings you don't remember me?Ruby: Should we?Joker: I mean I was the clown Prince of crime!The girls freak out and try to fight him

Joker: my oh my darlings you don't remember me?
Ruby: Should we?
Joker: I mean I was the clown Prince of crime!
The girls freak out and try to fight him. He laughs as he sees that they've gotten slower and weaker. He quickly knocks them out and ties the girls in a room in his house. He planned to get that Batman over here as well and was figuring out how to find him. Joker was walking around vale and noticed a giant symbol lighting the night sky. Joker followed the source of the light and noticed a certain man talking to another old man. With that he smiled and went back home to Rwby. He sighed as he untied them and they tried to attack again.
Joker: This is very rude, I'm a changed man!
Yang: Like hell we'll believe that!
Joker: THATS ENOUGH
They all stopped and looked at him in shock.
Joker: I tried to be nice but, you guys are just plain rude! I was gonna kill you all nicely but Fuck you!
He laughs as joker gas comes out of his air vents and he watches team Rwby struggle. The girls were crying and laughing until their last breath.
Joker: Finally, I just need the dumb bat. He will relive me of this boredom, I will be complete.
He buried their bodies and made sure they rested peacefully. He may have been the joker again but he wasn't that monster he used to be. He even took the liberty of writing letters to their family they died during a mission.

A couple days pass and joker was able to get some of his old toys. He planned to use them on Batman and just be over with it if he were to kill him. Of Batman was going to kill joker He wanted to at least leave with a laugh. That night joker traveled through vale to look for that bat symbol. It took awhile for it to light up again but when it did Joker booked it for the building. Once he was at the top he saw Batman with that same old man.
Batman: What is it Gordon?
Gordon: Team Rwby, they're dead.
Batman:...
Joker took this chance to shoot Gordon and Batman. Gordon fell off the building and joker was laughing.
Batman: you?!
Joker: ME?! Yeah it's me, aren't you happy it is me though?
Batman: No, I Should've killed you the day you surrendered.
Joker: That was your mistake now wasn't it!
Batman threw three batarangs at joker One landing in his eye and the other two on his shoulders. This made joker laugh and they were exchanging blows.
The two were both tired and full of injuries but neither of them gave up.
Batman: Out of all the things I've done, the people me and team rwby killed. We let you live!
Joker: I know, and I love you for it.
That comment made Batman charge at joker and had him pinned on the ground.
Joker: I don't like these odds but, I can make do with what I got!
Joker then stabs Batman in the stomach a few times with a blade he had hidden in his shirt. Not paying attention Batman punched joker as hard as he could on his neck and chest causing the joker to gasp for air. The two both get up and are a few feet from each other.
Joker: I wanted to kill you but, it looks like you'll be killing me!
Batman: no, I'm not a horrible monster like you. I have dignity and pride some qualities you don't have.
Joker: Bull, I know you want to end this Bruce. I took your childhood away I made you lose your mind a bit
Batman:...
Joker: it doesn't matter does it, this is where is die isn't it?
He chuckles and looked at Batman and then he looked at how high he was.
Joker: This seems really short lived. I was only out for like four days but, you know what I don't care.
Batman: I'm just glad you'll be gone.
Joker: I'll see you in hell HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA
Joker laughed as he jumped off the building leading to his death. His body just laid there as his smile stayed. Batman went down and spit on the jokers face. Joker was dead, Salem was dead, white fang was dead, that meant they finally had peace.

2 weeks pass and Batman was in the front of four tombstones of the late team Rwby. Remnant was finally at peace and Batman made sure it stayed that way. Just one thought still haunts him from that night of jokers death.

Even on his death bed joker was smiling, happy and still found a way to have the last laugh.