Sweater (early Christmas special)

About 3 years before (y/n) became joker
Teams RWBY, JNPR and JETT were hanging out in vale since school was out for the week. They all wanted to do some shopping Juane, Ren, and (y/n) wanted to check some video games and the girls and the rest of team JETT wanted to go clothes shopping. With that we went out separate ways.

Juane,Ren,(y/n),: Oooooh~
(Y/n):  These guys gotta nice selection! Cool Modern Warfare 3!
Ren: Choose wisely we can only get one each.
Juane: And why's that?
(Y/n): The girls said so and I'm in no mood to argue with Yang and your girlfriend.
Juane: I don't have a girlfriend?
(Y/n): You're hopeless

The guys took a while to choose something and finally made their big decisions. Juane got red dead redemtion, Ren got the last of us, and (y/n) got Cod black ops 2.
After their bone crushing journey they went to a small diner and wait for the girls. They all knew that they would take forever looking for clothes.
The group ate and they texted the girls on their scrolls where they were and had small talk about events coming up soon.
(Y/n): ya know Christmas is coming soon, any plans?
Ren: no, I'm just going to stay in my dorm and read.
(Y/n): What about you Juane gonna get something for Pyrrah?
Juane: sure?
(Y/n): idiot
Ren: well, what about you?
(Y/n): nothing.

Days pass and it was Christmas eve. RWBY forced everyone in their dorm for a small party. They played simple games, told stories, even yang and (y/n) had a joke contest and (y/n) won.
It was getting late and every one was getting ready to hit the hay until Nora went up to (y/n).

She took him somewhere private and had a gift for him.
Nora: I didn't want everyone to see.
(Y/n): why not, I mean you always make things big and grand.
Nora: just open it!
(Y/n):Ok, ok geez

He opens it to see a poorly made green sweater with purple stripes. (Y/n) put it on and it was very big on him and itchy.

Nora: I know it's bad I just wa-
(Y/n): I love it, sure it's not the best but, you made it with heart.
Nora: thanks, there's something else in there too.

(Y/n) smiles and pulls out a small object. Confused, he didn't really know what it was or anything.
Nora: Hold it above your head and close your eyes.
(Y/n) did so then Nora took this chance to kiss him on the lips.
(Y/n) blushes and was speechless which caused to giggle.
Nora: Its mistletoe
(Y/n): Oh!
Nora smiled and walked back to her dorm and so did (y/n).

Back to the present. Christmas eve months before the festival and fall.

Joker was sitting alone in his room. He was done working with the white fang for today and he was freezing. He was bored and was tired of wearing the same old wok coveralls he found some time ago. Joker got up to his drawer and took out a green sweater with purple stripes. He put it on, it fit and he felt something he hasn't in a long time love.
After that he just sat on the edge of his bed staring at his wall. Not knowing what to do with these feelings he just started laughing. His laughs echoing through the hideout.