Some Fun

Its been a few weeks since the two teams saw their old friend. They kept thinking about the words Joker had said. "Big things are coming!", obviously he was serious and had everyone in the school scared.

Juane: What are we gonna do?
Nora: BREAK HIS LEGS!
Ruby:NO! The real (y/n) can still be inside of that twisted joker!
Weiss: and if he's not?

As Blake was about to comment Ozpin called the two teams and they rushed off. He summarizes the past events and tells them to stay alert

The Joker is with Cinder, Roman, and Neo watching White fang grunts working on a new weapon for joker.
The grunts finish and approach the group with a gun that shot out a grenade filled with gas...the same chemical compound that turned the faceless man into what he is today
Joker: HA!
Roman: what?
Joker: You just remind me of a joke for another time.
White Fang member: Here you go sir, this weapon will surely do the job.
Joker then grabs the grunt and lifts him up.
Joker: surely?
Grunt: Y-yes
Joker: SURELY?!
Grunt: nods nervously
Joker: SHIRLEY J TEMPLE!
Joker then throws the member to the ground and starts laughing. He then grabs his newly made weapon still laughing.
Roman: I-I don't get it.
Joker: uncultered swine, anyway this baby needs a test run. Question is on what.
Joker then gets an idea and grabs the member that made the weapon and takes him to a locked room.
Joker: i heard that this thing will work and I'm gonna make sure it does!
White Fang member: N-no stop! You're crazy
Joker: I try HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Joker then shoots at the member and as the gas leaks in the room the grunt starts hyperventilating, then laughs, and finally stops breathing.
Joker: how fun! HAHAHAHAHAH

Two days pass and joker wants to have some fun before their real plan began. Joker quietly roams the street and looks for anyone to "jokerize". He sees a woman and her son walking out of ice cream shop and decided to use them. He made sure he had his new weapon and his camera and began his fun.

The students of beacon were in the mess hall eating dinner when many screens popped up. It showed the mother and son tied up with the joker behind them.
Joker: Hello friends, Its the man of the hour JOKER! Today, I have these lovely fellows who agreed to be my pets for a science experiment hums the beginning of the bill nye theme and pulls out his new gun. This device holds the same chemical that turned me into the beautiful man you are looking at now heh. Now, I want to see if their bodies will react how mine did and make them lose their sanity, and I'll have some new friends, or they'll die. Only one way to find out right?

He shoots a grenade from the device and the green gas slowly fills the room. The two start squirming in their chairs trying to breath. Joker then takes off the tape to hear them laughing.
Joker: music to my ears!
Their laughing slows down indicating a slow and painful death.
Joker: too bad, heh "aww it broke". I think that's what she said anyway.

The screens disappear and the students are panicking some even crying. Juane puked and nora was nervous because he just quoted her. Nobody knew how to take in what happened not do they want to. Ozpin comes down and tried to calm everyone and succeeds.

Ruby: (y/n)

Joker goes back to the hideout and sees an angry Cinder.
Joker: what?