Even More Fun!

Joker and Harley were in an old factory stealing dust to make new 'toys' for the hell of it. Until their plans were stopped when a kid wearing a black helmet and cape tried to stop them
Joker: Hey, isn't it passed your bed time?
???:....
Joker: What, was mommy and daddy too busy for you?
???: You don't remember do you? I was ten when you murdered my parents!
Joker: You're gonna have to be more specific little one, I kill a lot of people's parents.
???: Two years ago, me and my parents got out of the theater. You stopped us, robbed us, and to make sure we didn't go to the police, shot my parents then you said....
Joker: Heard of deadbeat parents but this is ridiculous...I remember you...Bruce.
Bruce: I'm glad you did
Joker: This little talk has been...fun but I got some stuff to steal and a babe waiting for me so... Ta ta!
Joker turned his back on Bruce, and he took that chance to attack the clown. Joker then quickly turned and punched the kid in the face, joker hovered over the wannabe hero.
Joker: You're a 10 year old boy fighting a 24 year old clown, who's been doing this crime thing for years, know your place.
Joker got whatever he needed and brought the boy with him. He and Harley drove him to the middle of the forest and went on their way.

Two years pass and there has been all kinds of news good and bad. Team Rwby was back, they were working with Bruce, and they found out about Nora which They easily chose to let her go. Joker and Harley have been making progress with new 'toys' such as joker gas weapons, joy buzzers, and many other things, joker even made himself and Harley new outfits.

 Joker and Harley have been making progress with new 'toys' such as joker gas weapons, joy buzzers, and many other things, joker even made himself and Harley new outfits

Things were looking good for both sides of good and bad until joker was changing. He grew more aggressive, his laugh was more dark, and he treated Harley like a thing than person. Everything was boring to joker now, he needed the big stand off with his old friends.

Joker had gotten an idea a few days ago and the two traveled to patch to do something to make a certain rose snap. It took a couple days to find the home Tai lived in. When They knocked on his door he was dumbfounded when he saw nobody. The man walked out and was knocked out by a giant hammer thanks to Harley
Harley: Nice job! Right puddin'?
Joker: Just tie the bastard up Quinn
Harley: o-ok
Harley did what Joker wanted and joker got his old recording equipment. He hasn't used it in a while and hoped it worked. He turns it on and screens pop all over remnant.
Harley: check 1,2 this thing on?
Joker: MOVE! he pushed her to the ground People of remnant, I have another special guest. He goes by the name of Tai, he's a father of two girls, I'm sure you know who, and I want those two to find me! I'm getting bored, and I want a challenge bring your team, Juane, ren, and Bruce of course! One final showdown, of course if you don't I'll just bring a smile to your daddy dearest's face!
Joker laughs as he slowly cuts a smile on the poor man's face.

Back with RWBY

The whole group watched in fear as they saw the man they knew would be dead soon. The two sisters were filled with anger and they decided to go to patch and give him what he wants. Luckily, they were in a village not so far from their home.
Joker and Harley waited quietly and patiently. He knew that they would come and he knew he would get the fight he wanted so badly. He waited for another hour until he saw a certain yellow flame run towards him. He laughs and grabs her fist, wearing his joy buzzer, he shocks the living hell out of her.
Joker: Hello there, it's about time you guys showed up!
Ruby: Your terror ends here joker!
Joker: Lets hope so! Harley, or should I say NORA, let's give them some fun.
Harley: With pleasure Puddin'!
The group was shocked they thought she was dead. But, she was an enemy now so Ren was the first to attack. The two fought hard and well until Harley whistled
Harley: SNACK TIME BOYS
two hyena type Grimm pop out of nowhere and end Ren's life. She laughs and orders them to attack Weiss,Blake and Bruce.
Joker was busy with Juane and Ruby, and boy was he having fun. Cracking jokes, doing tricks, just being himself really.
Juane: (y/n), this has to stop!
Joker: Why? I'm just having fun!
Ruby: This is fun to you?! Ending and torturing lives!
Joker: Yup!
With a quick blow between the eyes ruby was out. It was just Juane and joker now.
Juane: Please, you were my best friend. Lets talk this out
Joker: hmm, Gotta catch me first!
Joker lead Juane into the forest away from everyone else. Maybe to try to get Juane to join him.
Joker: Alright you got me!
The two were by the edge of a cliff and it seemed that Juane had the upper hand, he didn't. Joker quickly grabbed the right side of Juane's face with his joy buzzer. It caused Juane's face to burn, he was screaming waving his sword aimlessly. He got a blow to joker stomach causing him to be hurt and run off.
Joker: Harley let's go!
Harley: Got it boss
She threw a gas bomb and the two made their escape showing no trace of them but a simple joker playing card. The team sighed and went to search for Juane. They saw him on the ground and when he got up his face was so burned he didn't look like Juane anymore.

 They saw him on the ground and when he got up his face was so burned he didn't look like Juane anymore