The big Day

Joker is with cinder, Roman, Neo, Salem, and others that joker didn't bother about. Today was the day, the day that Beacon falls.
Joker: I'm feeling so...so, what's the word?!
Roman: do you really have to be like this now?
Joker: What? I can't help it.
Cinder: SHUT IT, mistress should be here soon.

A red portal appears and Salem walks out. Joker laughs at her and gains looks from everyone.
Joker: ya know, I've met people who pretend to be bats, cats, robin's but this, this takes the cake. Someone pretending to be Grimm! HAHAHAHAHA
Salem: grabs him How dare YOU insult ME!?
Joker: I'm just joking around heh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. You need to turn that frown upside down, let me show you!

 You need to turn that frown upside down, let me show you!

She drops him, even he brought some fear in her face.
Joker: So, what's on today's agenda? His face still upside down muffiling his voice.

Cinder and her goons had infiltrated beacon for the upcoming festival. It was actually the day of the whole event. Joker watched his "team" kick ass all day until it was time. After the match between yang and mercury, screens popped up that showed joker and cinder. Cinder was the first with her speech then came jokers turn.
Joker: Lies, lies are what cause many bad days. I know many people who lie and have been lied to, for instance...All of you have been lied to by, heh and get ready for this one. RWBY and Ironwood!
The crowd gasped and joker laughs.
Joker: Ironwood actually made me this way, he says he's a hero but he's just as bad as me! And I've done some pretty bad things, and RWBY. They knew about me this entire time! Funny isn't it, they are training to protect but, they couldn't protect you from me.
Joker laughs again and heard the crowd yelling at the team. Joker was having a ball, and now it was time for the main event!
Joker:You can blame what happens next on them!

A nevermore soars through the sky and tried to attack the stadium. Panic went through everyones head at that moment. Many Grimm showed up and started to attack, people fought back others ran in fear. Joker was waiting for his entrance and was watching what was happening from afar. For that moment he felt right at home.

RWBY, JNPR, and others were fighting as many as they could but, it didn't seem like they weren't doing any damage. They had time to relax before the teams got separated into their own fights which joker took that time to finally show up.
Joker: Dread it, run from it....Wait wrong, nevermind. STUDENTS OF BEACON, Daddy's home!

Fortunately for joker Cardin was near and decided to fight
Joker: oh this'll be fun!

Timeskip

Joker was taking multiple pictures of his face on Cardin's corpse. When he was done he did some more walking with his face in hand and noticed three people on the building.
Joker: She's actually gonna do it! How wonderful!
All of a sudden he heard someone screaming and a big white light blinds the whole area.
Joker: or not, oh wait OH SHI-
He was blinded and knocked out, luckily not for long to witness the Grimm frozen and hunters and huntresses coming his way. He launched a joker gas bomb and was able to escape.

A few days later

Joker, Cinder and her two goons are in a meeting with Salem and her "associates". Cinder has suffered some bad injuries, and joker, well his face was falling apart and was rotting as well.

Joker: well that was a let down wasn't it?