Celia

Growing up mama always told me to embrace my curves to love every inch of me .

That I was beautiful and if any man doesn't love all of me then that's his loss. it's hard to really think that way especially when you have a world full of judgement.

It all started with Aaron he was a piece of work and like always in every story ... every girl in school wanted him to themselves. They saw him as the average football player ...basketball player... whatever he was!

I saw him is as a smart intelligent chocolate piece of happiness that I needed in my life.

I knew he was crushing on me too but he let his pride get in the way.

.. you see people like him don't date people like me. What is people like me you ask? you see Aaron is the type of guy you will see with a nice slim thick female with long hair, dimples ,flat tummy, hazel eyes,... you know the rest.

Don't get me wrong I'm not ugly by any means I'm really gorgeous honey. But that's until you start looking down and you see the type of body that I have the rolls the stretch marks the indents the whole package.

I'm kind of glad that society's ways of thinking of bbw's is starting to change

That us bigger girls ,that never had a chance are finally getting the recognition we deserve

but that doesn't give anybody else a pass you see there are still Brothers out here that love the bigger woman and always have but
   that's besides the point I'll tell you this little story about Aaron and how it changed my life.

"So how's your science fair project coming?" My bestest friend Renae asked me

We were at her house doing homework and gossiping you know the usual.

"Its going good ." I said finishing up my last word problem.

"You didn't start did you?" She rose one eyebrow looking at me.

"How'd you know?" I began to chuckle

"Girl I know you like the back of my hand you think I don't know when you do stuff why you do stuff and how you do stuff ?" she began to laugh with me.

  She was the only person that never viewed me as different and I respect that.

"I will start once I get me a topic going I promise. " I stood up from her bed to stretch.

"Aaron is on your mind isn't he? that's why you can't focus on your school project."